Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ryle @ Conner 9/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a very interesting game for both teams. Both have a lot to prove, this is a rivalry game due to the fact that it's two Boone Co schools.

I think Ryle has more to prove and is in need of an impressive victory to earn respect back that has been lost the past 3 weeks. The toughest part of there schedule is over with and there are no excuses from this point on.

I would expect that O'Hara will get the start but do believe that the senior talent and leadership over upperclassmen can turn the season in the right direction.

Ryle needs to live up to the Hype here I expect a big win here as Ryle enters what I hope will be the real start of the season.
I will say that I believe there is a cycle in Boone Co due to the close proximity of 4 large high schools. You will continue to see these rotations of talent at schools but I am hoping the feeder programs will help mend the issue of dilution.
Game is 730pm for those who messages me.
Notable Stats for so far this season-

Arnwine- 9 rec, 252 yds, 2 tds
What are the stats for the running game? Any stats on defense for tackles, interceptions or sacks? Are these posted on the team website or Enquirer site? Would like to see the whole picture.
Nice #s but a little skewed by the fact that 90% have been in the 4th qtr vs. 3rd string with our varsity offense?
Sportsforlife Wrote:What are the stats for the running game? Any stats on defense for tackles, interceptions or sacks? Are these posted on the team website or Enquirer site? Would like to see the whole picture.

They are on Cincinnati enquirer prep football click Ryle.
The stats on that site do not look correct. No stats for Scott county and incorrect stats for Sycamore. Not sure about the cooper game but it shows that neither team had a first down. From what I have heard that could be correct :-). In any case I wish the Raiders the best of luck and believe that they will win this game.
Raiderforlife Wrote:The stats on that site do not look correct. No stats for Scott county and incorrect stats for Sycamore. Not sure about the cooper game but it shows that neither team had a first down. From what I have heard that could be correct :-). In any case I wish the Raiders the best of luck and believe that they will win this game.

:concentratetongue:
Let me see what I can do I have copies of the game reports. I will try and get some stats together and post them.
TNT-MB1 Wrote::concentratetongue:
Let me see what I can do I have copies of the game reports. I will try and get some stats together and post them.

I saw the game stats for all 3 games. If they were turned in then Woolf, Meiman and Belk would be Tackling leaders. Woolf has 42, Belk Has 36( with 2sacks) and Meiman has 32 with 4 tackles for loss. The Highest on Cincinnati enquirer is 31.
Those match what is on the KHSAA website. I cannot find those stats on the Enquirer site. I found passing and running game on the KHSAA website too. Thanks. Hope it gets on Enquirer site so the boys get recognition. There are some positives. Hopefully, the Conner game is the turn around.
This will be one of the most boring games ever!
Conner
Stats really? On stat matters varsity offense 3 points !!