Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin @ Danville 9-12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts
Hounds by 7. Both teams are better than they are being given credit for.
E's Army Wrote:Hounds by 7. Both teams are better than they are being given credit for.

I agree. It seems that Corbin has rebounded well from their first week loss to a very good team.

Danville has not found a passing game and that maybe their undoing. They won a narrow victory over a good Garrard but had little offense to show for their effort vs. Boyle.

Should be a good indicator where each program is heading right now.
Corbin by 14+
Corbin 38 Danville 23
Corbin 35
Danville 14

Corbin may score more in this one....just sayin. Go Redhounds. :Cheerlead
Start of the season I thought this had the makings of one of those old games we use to see Corbin and Danville play. But now I'm not so sure. Danville is better than last year but still not where they should and will be given time. Corbin I believe is starting to figure it out. I believe that the redhounds will just be to much for Danville this time around.
Corbin 35
Danville 17
Might drive up and watch this one myself. I'll take the Redhounds in a thriller:

Corbin - 34

Danville - 28
This thread need a shot in the arm or something....:welcome:
Gonna be a good one. Hounds by a td
I'll take the Redhounds in a close one but I will be pulling for Danville. Good luck to both teams!
Hounds by 21!
Corbin 34
Danville 21
Danville played Boyle Co tough. They will win this one.
mysonis55 Wrote:Danville played Boyle Co tough. They will win this one.

wrong mysonis55 i think boyle had 4 0r 5 td call back...just saying :HitWall:
64SUR Wrote:wrong mysonis55 i think boyle had 4 0r 5 td call back...just saying :HitWall:

:hilarious:
Corbin still trying to figure out the offense, so the defense keeps them in it and they win with a field goal. Corbin 17, Danville 14
64SUR Wrote:wrong mysonis55 i think boyle had 4 0r 5 td call back...just saying :HitWall:

Boyle had 2 or 3 TD's called back not 4 or 5, l will say this Corbin may win, but Danville has got 5 or 6 players any of which gets into Corbins secondary Corbins not gonna catch 'em.
go hounds
Jack Lambert Wrote:Boyle had 2 or 3 TD's called back not 4 or 5, l will say this Corbin may win, but Danville has got 5 or 6 players any of which gets into Corbins secondary Corbins not gonna catch 'em.

You're probably right....I thought thats what I here on a radio talk show....That sounds about right..:popcorn:
Jack Lambert Wrote:Boyle had 2 or 3 TD's called back not 4 or 5, l will say this Corbin may win, but Danville has got 5 or 6 players any of which gets into Corbins secondary Corbins not gonna catch 'em.

if Corbin can get past Danville they will be tough to beat from here on out. I know Corbin-Danville is a big rivalry with a long history and they have had some great games over the years.
Corbin is getting better and better.
Corbin is gaining confidence with each passing week, and I see their confidence carrying over to another victory Friday night. Haddix will have this team "rolling" heading into the playoffs. Corbin wins 28-14.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Corbin is gaining confidence with each passing week, and I see their confidence carrying over to another victory Friday night. Haddix will have this team "rolling" heading into the playoffs. Corbin wins 28-14.

This group has never lacked confidence. Actually they have been overconfident and I hope the Pulaski game humbled them a little. Like I said before, middle school days are over and it's time to produce at this level. What they have lacked is the toughness to win a slug fest. The Southwestern game was a good slobber knocker for them and I think they grew up some. Corbin wins this one 35-20 but the real tests will be against Bell and Knox Central. GO HOUNDS!