Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup @ Lawrence Co. ( Senior Night)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets hear it. Lawrence CO . needs to win this one to give those outgoing Seniors something they can look back on, rather than a season full of downs.

Lets get a big crowd out and support our Lawrence Co. DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!:letsparty
I agree...it would be great to end the season with a win...a positive note like that might just carry over to next year and yes the seniors deserve it they really have worked hard. I hope alot show up to the game but with rain in the forecast and nothing is on the line for the dawgs the crowd might be less than usual. GO Dawgs!!!! leave it all on the field its your last time to do that seniors.
goodluck Lawerence Co.
Lawrence Co. has steadily improved throughout the season but there limited depth against bigger teams has seemed to be their achilles. Greenups #'s are down as well so limited depth shouldnt be as much of a factor. Both teams are desperate to go out with something positive for the offseason and with this one being in Louisa, I look for LC to put together its best effort and pull out the W. Senior's its the last game most of you will ever play, and although you may not be going to the playoffs, you can do something that many ppl dont get to do, and thats end your career with a W. Good Luck to both teams and leave it all on the field. My prediction:

Lawrence Co.: 28
Greenup Co.: 21
I'm rooting for Lawrence Co. and I know it will be a close game but I'll go with Greenup by a TD.
With all the injuries LC has, they will have a lot of Freshmen starting this game. It is going to make it very difficult to get the win. That being said, I still think the Dawgs can pull this out.Good luck tonight Dawgs. I will be there in my usual spot cheering you on.
dawgmom Wrote:With all the injuries LC has, they will have a lot of Freshmen starting this game. It is going to make it very difficult to get the win. That being said, I still think the Dawgs can pull this out.Good luck tonight Dawgs. I will be there in my usual spot cheering you on.

Who is injuried for tonights game?