Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County @ Anderson County 9/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts, and predictions.
Boyle County 28-14
Boyle by 12.
Boyle by a score. 28-21
I'll take Anderson County 27-21 at home.
Rebels by 8
This has potential to be a good game. I'll take the rebels 28-14. Go Rebels!
I'll take Boyle 35 to 14.
I like Boyle 42-28.
Boyle wins
42-21
Well if Anderson ' s defense decides too show up Friday night there will be alot of upset Boyle county fans. As far as us only scoring 7 to 14 points is laughable we will put up no less than 24. So with that being said it could go either way just depends on Andersons defense whether they want to win or not.
Boyle will have the best defense Anderson has seen this season maybe all year.IMO Boyles defense is much better than last year's I'll still take Boyle 35 to 14.Laughable or not.
If boyle locates an offense they win going away. If not they win by 2 or 3 touchdowns.
Boyle
cctiger Wrote:If boyle locates an offense they win going away. If not they win by 2 or 3 touchdowns.

Boyle has to be more diverse on offense than they showed against Danville. If they're not, it will be a very close game.
Question for any Anderson County fan.

Defensively, is Anderson County weak against the run? I have heard that they are but I have not seen Anderson County this year.
Question for any Anderson County fan.

Defensively, is Anderson County weak against the run? I have heard that they are but I have not seen Anderson County this year.
Per khsaa Anderson has rushed for 525 and allowed 472 in two games.
Boyle has rushed for 711 and allowed 202 in three games.

Anderson has passed for 295 and allowed 240.
Boyle as passed for 253 and allowed 135.
WhoYaWith Wrote:Per khsaa Anderson has rushed for 525 and allowed 472 in two games.
Boyle has rushed for 711 and allowed 202 in three games.

Anderson has passed for 295 and allowed 240.
Boyle as passed for 253 and allowed 135.

Numbers don't lie I think they back up my statement about Boyle's defense.
know1 Wrote:Boyle has to be more diverse on offense than they showed against Danville. If they're not, it will be a very close game.

Anderson won't come close to the speed Danville had on defense so I believe you will see Boyle throw the ball more Friday night.
Bearcats by 3.
So Anderson County is a run first team as is Boyle County? I could see this being a really low scoring game but I still have the Rebels by 2-3 scores.
TOOMEY#4 Wrote:Well if Anderson ' s defense decides too show up Friday night there will be alot of upset Boyle county fans. As far as us only scoring 7 to 14 points is laughable we will put up no less than 24. So with that being said it could go either way just depends on Andersons defense whether they want to win or not.

no less than 24 against Boyle's defense is laughable.
This may be a bold prediction, but here it is, Boyle 48, Anderson 21. Wish I could be there for this one, will have the radio going. GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!
Rocky Top Wrote:This may be a bold prediction, but here it is, Boyle 48, Anderson 21. Wish I could be there for this one, will have the radio going. GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!

You should certainly play the lottery tomorrow. What a prediction!