Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: GrannyBear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It has been brought to my attention that today is grandparents day. So in honor of the day, let us all wish the BGR Granny a happy grandparents day!!!! We love ya GrannyBear.
:worthy:
I'll just say happy grandparents day but truth is she has truly been there for me so much more than just on BGR. Love ya Granny, you're the best!!!!!
Granny and I are connected by our mutual love of children. She truly is the best!
:Clap::Clap:
Granny Bear is the greatest even tho I have never met her....I truely believe she is a fine person. We are Facebook friends an if I every get to meet her she is going to get a big hug from an ole Leslie County boy 64SUR. :beg:
Granny is awesome and one of the few BGR members I've had the pleasure to meet in person!

[Image: happy-grandparents-day-greeting-card-for-you.png]
Happy Granny Day!!!
Oh please.

Granny Day is everyday.
Happy granny day!!!
Your the best!!!
Granny is an awesome lady and a vital part of BGR!
Happy Grandparents Day to our favorite Bear!!!!
Happy Granny Day
Happy Granny Day!
Happy Granny DAY!
Awww, I just now saw this. Thank you guys so much!! You all brought tears to my eyes!!

Truth is, I know a lot about a few of the BGR folks and I know a little about a lot of BGR folks!! I consider you guys my dysfunctional family, and love you all!!! I know how crazy that sounds, but I do.

It was very thoughtful of skully03 to initiate this thread. He did it for one of two reasons:

1) Mrs. Skully03 OR
2) Pumpkin Cake

Thank you all for the well wishes!!

I LOVE BGR!!!!!
Happy Granny Day!!!

Love you Granny Smile

She sure reminds me of my Granny. I had to text her my whole way home in week 0, so she knew I made it home safe through all the flooding.

It made me feel special and loved.
^^
You ARE special and loved!!

And stupid for driving through standing water!!!

I will NEVER get you raised!!!!
I still say that it's all about the cake!!!!!
Who knows it might be about cake, but I believe that it is just cause we all love your banter and posts on here. To tell the truth I would have given up BGR after the boy graduated this past year if it wasn't for Granny and all the fun she brings to BGR. Thanks again Granny!!!!
Awww, thanks!!

You best NOT give up on BGR!!

Remember................
[Image: caneofpain_zps4f20a7a6.jpg]
Granny Bear Wrote:Awww, I just now saw this. Thank you guys so much!! You all brought tears to my eyes!!

Truth is, I know a lot about a few of the BGR folks and I know a little about a lot of BGR folks!! I consider you guys my dysfunctional family, and love you all!!! I know how crazy that sounds, but I do.

It was very thoughtful of skully03 to initiate this thread. He did it for one of two reasons:

1) Mrs. Skully03 OR
2) Pumpkin Cake

Thank you all for the well wishes!!

I LOVE BGR!!!!!
Actually, it was neither. Lol. It was all out of love and honor to you Granny. I didn't know either of my natural Grandmas. The only one I ever knew was my wife's grandma. And now I consider you mine. Lol.
Have a good day
panther nation Wrote:Who knows it might be about cake, but I believe that it is just cause we all love your banter and posts on here. To tell the truth I would have given up BGR after the boy graduated this past year if it wasn't for Granny and all the fun she brings to BGR. Thanks again Granny!!!!

And here I thought you stayed because of my trolling.
I believe Gut feels bad because Granny is getting all the attention. We will have to make a special day for him. Any suggestions?? Lol
LET'S FIND DUDLEY HILTON DAY!!!!!

[Image: 10704872_894432740586059_778438478_n.jpg...c33706be02]
NATIONAL RAINBOW WEEK!!!!!

[Image: 10668271_894437480585585_148550673_n.jpg...49286aea44]

loving that pink tard!!!!
Confusednicker:
skully03 Wrote:I believe Gut feels bad because Granny is getting all the attention. We will have to make a special day for him. Any suggestions?? Lol

Call it Gut check day. Confusednicker:
Those are hilarious Granny.
Gut, you look good in that pink. Not many can pull that off. But you do. Tongue out and all. Is it drooling over Dudley. Lol.
Pages: 1 2