Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Somerset 9/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who you got in this ? I like hazard by 18. Somerset is in rebuilding mode but I don't think they get there first win just yet.
Hazard 42
Somerset 14

Hazard a little better than I thought....QB Tanner Morgan a little bit better than I thought and Brandon Jones is plain tough truck to bring down...GO Dawgs. :why:
Jones had another solid game against Letcher.
Hazard - 34
somerset- 21
Hazard 27 Bunnies 6
Hazard by 3 touchdowns
Hazard will not beat Somerset at Somerset by more than 2 touchdowns, that's a promise.
To much Brandon Jones.
Hazard-63-12
What's your guess then?
If Hazard plays good I can see it being 27-14 but I feel like it will be Hazard 27-21. I believe they will win just not in blowout fashion.
I hate to pick against Somerset but I'll go with Hazard 21-14.
Is there any hope for the bunnies? I'm guessing it must be a real down year because we aren't hearing much from the faithful.
Not much to say really. It's easy to talk and make predictions when you are winning. We just have to keep trying to get better every week. I think we compete more this week, don't know if it will be enough to win though.
Has somerset give more up on the ground or through the air?
I sure hate to see anyone go through that kind of thing. I remember 07-08 here. It is hard to be on the wrong end. They will grow, they always do.
Somerset is a scrappy bunch, but Hazard I think will be too much. I think homefield will make it a little closer.

Hazard - 30

Somerset - 21
Hazard by 10. Bunnies will bounce back. This year is an aberration.
Hazard-36
Somerset-13
Go Dawgs !!!
Going to be a lot closer than people think IMO! I like Hazard-34 Somerset-20
Maybe something for the bunnies to build off of.
Every snap is an opportunity to build right now. With only four returning starters and a couple of key injuries, getting better needs to be the focus each snap.
Hazard 36
Somerset 18
Hazard
Somerset will play for one quarter then Hazard will come on.
I would bet on the bunnies playing four quarters. They may be outmatched but tradition doesn't quit. That will make them youngsters play hard throughout.
Don't sell this Somerset Team too short. I think they will get better every week and if they can get healthy when play-offs start they will be a hard out. Look for a close game with Hazard, could be like last year, right down to the wire.
If you can't make it out to this one to support your teams...

turn it over to ThisTV or go to WYMT.com to stream it.

But as for my prediction...
Hazard wins 28-6
I will try to keep up while watching #1 in 1a take on #4 in 2a.
Does hazard have any other injuries?