Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg's New Baseball Facility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I havnt seen it in awhile but alot of the players are really excited about it. There getting a grass in-field and a indoor batting cage. There are about like 5 fields for Softball, Little League, and High School Softball and Baseball. Its located on Maggie Moutain @ Stone Crest Golf Course. I'm sure most Visitors are happy to hear this, with the crappy setup Archer Park had.

If anyone has any pictures I would appreciate it.
Archer Park was awful, especially the beach they had for an infield. Glad to see a Floyd Co. school get their own field...are any of the other County schools getting a new field?
Last I heard, it looked like it did 2 years ago. Unless work has been done in the last couple of months it hadn't been touched.
rooster Wrote:Last I heard, it looked like it did 2 years ago. Unless work has been done in the last couple of months it hadn't been touched.

Well its supposed to be up and going before Baseball season starts.
The city has actually came a long way and the new indoor facility is going to be really nice.
IRISH4 Wrote:Archer Park was awful, especially the beach they had for an infield. Glad to see a Floyd Co. school get their own field...are any of the other County schools getting a new field?

SF has the beginnings of a new facility. The field, back stop and out field fence are in place. They still need dugouts, fencing down the baslines and bleachers. But I guess it's a start.