Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Central @ Letcher County Central (9/12/14)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pike County Central will make the 2nd of 5 straight road games as they head to Whitesburg to battle the Cougars of Letcher County Central.

Pike County Central is coming off a terrible loss to Class 1A state runner-up from last season the Williamsburg Yellow Jackets 42-14.

Letcher County Central showed some fight last week hanging with the Hazard Bulldogs before Hazard pulled away late and wound up winning 41-27.

These 2 teams met last season @ The Hawks Nest on Buckley's Creek with the Hawks prevailing 34-21.

Which team bounces back this week with the W?
[Image: 24l9b91.jpg]

CougarPride, I film for Pike Central so if you wanna meet up and talk, be more than welcome too!
Pike Central A class act, very difficult loss, I honestly thought that Pike Central would play better, I know their Qb is A good one. good luck the rest of the way.
I'm just a little confused about Pike County Central.....I figure they would have look better against Williamsburg or is Williamsburg better. So I'm going to say Williamsburg is better...Giving the edge to Letcher County one more time.

Letcher County Central 35
Pike County Central 34

:HitWall:
To much forcing the throw from the big QB at LCC. Turnovers will kill the cougars and PCC will pull it out in the fourth quarter. PCC-36 LCC-30.
Letcher Central 21
Pike Central 14
Tough game for Holcomb, needs a good win.
You got my vote PCC. Wishing the Hawks and Coach Thacker and staff a win and good luck.
PCC gets the opportunity to show Willimsburg is just a bad match up for them. PCC by 1
LCC by 12
Letcher Central