Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland at Greenup Co 9/12/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Raceland travels to Lloyd to take on the Musketers. Greenup won a handful of games and lost a close one to Russell last week. Raceland looks to sharpen things up before two tough games with Lawrence Co and Coal Grove Dawson Bryant, OH. I think the rams roll in this one. Greenup has improved but idk if their defense can alow our offense down or not.

Raceland 49
Greenup Co 14
:popcorn:Greenup is better then Boyd but not good enough to beat Raceland. I think it could be closer then people think though. 31-21 RAMS.
I just hope we play better than we did against Boyd. Way to many pentalties and you had to use a sundial to measure the time Young had in the first half to throw the ball and the rbs had nice holes to run through. I the 2nd half, the lineman decided to phone everything in and thigs went lethargic in result. Very sloppy win that should have been much worse. Greenup has some good sophs and some quickness and strength on the dline: ramsbetter get their heads on right or Greenup will end up taking this one away. WITH THAT SAID, i think the Rams will do just that and put up a good showing in Lloyd. We usually dont play two games that poorly in the rhelm of execution and fundamentals. Coach will have them back on par.
Greenup with a bye week and Raceland with a short week could be a factor in this game too.
T-CATS Wrote:Greenup with a bye week and Raceland with a short week could be a factor in this game too.

Greenup didn't have a bye week, they lost to Fleming County on Friday.
Ok thought they were off. Didn't see a score for them
Greenup County has to have Hunt back at QB to be able to compete in this one. Having him and Johnston out on both lines last week really hurt. Their just too thin to absorb losing those guys.
Raceland 42
Greenup County 07

:Cheerlead
RAMS 49
gchs 12
Rams by 24
Have to go with the rams in this one. Probably best 1a in the east. Messer unstoppable.
Scotty you going to get this one by 3 TDs
dawg fan Wrote:Have to go with the rams in this one. Probably best 1a in the east. Messer unstoppable.

Have you seen Pikeville or Williamsburg? Pikeville is not a bad drive.
Rams arent the best in the east yet from what i have seen
Raceland by eleventy billion
I'd say Raceland by 4 TDs and an opportunity to scout new talent. Smile
Lol