Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 7 North Laurel 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finale
One hell of a game!! Not much offense but a whole lot of defense.
Looks like our defense is much improved from last year.
This defense reminds me of the 2010 team.
There was way to many flags in this game for both teams...
Coaches have got a lot of work to do to stop the penalties.

13 NL
12 KC
At least the panthers didn't turn the ball over tonight.
Jags had 2 turn overs fumble and int.
Congratulations Knox county central from 64SUR.....:worthy:
Two solid teams knocking heads.
^
I told you not to go against my panthers!!!
Now 64 you can

:kneel:

Lol
lower scoring than expected.
Congrats to the Panthers!!! Great win!!!
Defense is for real!! Just have to stop all those stupid penalties.
Got lucky tonight that North Laurel had just as many of them as we did...

Gotta Anchor Down boys!!!!
pjdoug Wrote:lower scoring than expected.

I think the fact that it was a sloppy wet field had a lot to do with it. Plus both teams play great defense.
panther nation Wrote:I think the fact that it was a sloppy wet field had a lot to do with it. Plus both teams play great defense.

probably so
Hats off to North Laurel on a heck of a game. Completely took Barger out of the game. If I'm not mistaken I don't think he had a single catch.
panther nation Wrote:^
I told you not to go against my panthers!!!
Now 64 you can

:kneel:

Lol

My son went to North Laurel I'm uses to crow....I have stood on Knox Central sideline more than north.....Just sayin :worthy:
64SUR Wrote:My son went to North Laurel I'm uses to crow....I have stood on Knox Central sideline more than north.....Just sayin :worthy:

I can understand that. I went Laurel County long before there was a North or South!
64SUR Wrote:My son went to North Laurel I'm uses to crow....I have stood on Knox Central sideline more than north.....Just sayin :worthy:

North Laurel lost every time I stood on their sideline.just sayin Confusednicker:
Congrats Panthers! Jags have to correct the mistakes. Too many flags!!!
Good game KC
I heard the field conditions were absolutely terrible.
^
Sure wasn't the best.
Is north good or knox down
I think North is better than last year
panther nation Wrote:Hats off to North Laurel on a heck of a game. Completely took Barger out of the game. If I'm not mistaken I don't think he had a single catch.

How could KC let that happen? You have to find ways to get Barger the ball.
Better get ready for HC
What was the call when Knox had the ball4 the down fumble on there on 20. Flag they move the ball 50 yards down the field kc ball 3rd down. What did I miss