Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell-vs-Fleming Co.....Place your bets.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As Devilologist said. Playoff implications. Both undefeated. Russell is on the road.
Russell wins. Heavy rain for Friday. That wing T will be devastating.
hillbilly Wrote:Russell wins. Heavy rain for Friday. That wing T will be devastating.

If the rain does come. Then I agree. If I'm not mistaken Fleming is a passing oriented team so if it rains it makes it a bit tougher on them.

Edit: I just checked weather.com and there is an 80% chance of rain with a high temperature of 50. Bring your warm clothes and umbrellas.
Another rainy game for Russell here huh lol do they ever get tired of playing in the rain. I mean I'm surprised none of them are sick from playing in it so much...Powells game then the Ashland game and now flemings lol....But Russell will come out on top this friday night. going to be a good game

Russell-49
Fleming-13
im not a big fan of the rain..........especially since its freezing outside.....it gets cold standing over on the sidelines lol
how many games this year does it make you all playing in the rain?
Devils by 3 TDS
Midee1 Wrote:If the rain does come. Then I agree. If I'm not mistaken Fleming is a passing oriented team so if it rains it makes it a bit tougher on them.

Edit: I just checked weather.com and there is an 80% chance of rain with a high temperature of 50. Bring your warm clothes and umbrellas.

Fleming has been running a double tight, something like Estill County ran against us.
I'll put some points on Russell.
The College One Wrote:how many games this year does it make you all playing in the rain?

2 games POwell, Ashland and a drizzler in West Carter
Russell by 3+ TDs!
Russel!
:letsparty I Love Easy Bets Like These!!