Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle County 35 South Laurel 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Rock moves to 2-1 on the season with their only loss coming against Damien Harris and Madison Southern.

Anyone got a breakdown or stats?
Rock on a roll. Surprised it was not worse.
LWC Wrote:Final.

Rock moves to 2-1 on the season with their only loss coming against Damien Harris and Madison Southern.

Anyone got a breakdown or stats?

good to see Rock get another win but can't believe South Laurel scored 14.
Bring on Poolaski!
I can only hope these kids can get a win this season. Keep your heads up.
Great Play From Underclassmen And Outstanding Unselfish Leadership From This Group Of Seniors Go Rock
Paul Crewe Wrote:I can only hope these kids can get a win this season. Keep your heads up.

I hope south can get a win also.....But it doesn't look good right now... I will give south 3 shots.

Clay County...15 %
Lincoln County 13 %
Leslie County 17 %

And that's not good...Just sayin :insane:
Rock stats:
William Lovell 14 carries 121 yards 1 TD (freshman)
Dalton Rowe 16 carries 81 yards 2 TD's (sophomore)
Devon Robinson 8 carries 45 yards (sophomore)

Dakota Bishop 7-11 passing for 79 yards 1 TD no picks. (sophomore)

Total yards 352.
Yards allowed 101.
ROCK had it's down years in 1975-1976, 1978-1981, 1984-1985, 2009-2010, 2012-2013. ROCK had improvement years from 1973-1974, 1986-1989, 2011. I believe 2014 with this group of kids is going to turn the program back to a winning program indeed. Heard a lot of good things about this group.
E's Army Wrote:Rock on a roll. Surprised it was not worse.

A good effort from South Laurel, who actually led 2 separate times in the game. A couple of plays doomed SL's upset bid though, one was allowing a TD on the kickoff after retaking the lead in the 2nd quarter and the other was Rockcastle scoring a TD on 4th down with just seconds left in the first half. South Laurel held Rockcastle scoreless in the second half until the final minute or so after the Cards turned it over on downs deep in their own territory.

South Laurel may have something to build on anyway after this game.
rocket01 Wrote:ROCK had it's down years in 1975-1976, 1978-1981, 1984-1985, 2009-2010, 2012-2013. ROCK had improvement years from 1973-1974, 1986-1989, 2011. I believe 2014 with this group of kids is going to turn the program back to a winning program indeed. Heard a lot of good things about this group.

Only 1 thing is hurting this group of kids.
former Wrote:Only 1 thing is hurting this group of kids.

I'm all ears
:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn

What makes this funny is to read the statement and then looking at the avatar for 2ndandshort. :biggrin:
papagrit Wrote::thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn

What makes this funny is to read the statement and then looking at the avatar for 2ndandshort. :biggrin:

I really am curious to know what that one thing is.
2ndandshort Wrote:I really am curious to know what that one thing is.

Don't pick at formers brain too much.:HitWall: One of these days I expect there to be one of those lawyer commercials on TV that says, "If you've experienced trauma online or at work from trying to examine former's thought process, call the Wampuscat Law Offices and get your settlement now!!"

I think it is hazardous for your health.....it'll make you:goofy: