Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Can Cooper finally get some love.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cooper has dominated their first 3 opponents with a very good defense. I think you could rank them 3rd or 4th in nky. They won't meet the birds or Cov Cath but will get a shot at SK. I think the Jags can make a deep run in 5A.
I think that the next two weeks will greatly benefit Teams they've beat will be playing schools they will likely beat which will help Coopers case then you have SK week 5. That will be a good chance for Cooper to show how good they really are.

But being 3-0 and only allowing 9 points in three games earns some love from me.

Glad one team from Union is having success!
I had them top 5 last week and they'll stay top 5 this week, but like TNT said, the next 2 games (Campbell and SK) will show NKY just how good Cooper is.
Canes Wrote:Cooper has dominated their first 3 opponents with a very good defense. I think you could rank them 3rd or 4th in nky. They won't meet the birds or Cov Cath but will get a shot at SK. I think the Jags can make a deep run in 5A.

They will get a thumping by SK! I think Scott will be them also!