Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lafayette 34 Lex Cath 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Big win for Generals.
Good win for Lafayette!
Where is FBall fan????? Guess those Generals are back!
Fayette County schools are much better than they have been in awhile. Bryan Station, Henry Clay and Lafeyette all have good teams. Rains is working his magic at Dunbar and they are much improved.
LC really missing Letton
Tommy2tone Wrote:Where is FBall fan????? Guess those Generals are back!

I'm right buddy. Don't you worry there homie. Will see who advances further in the playoff come October and November alrighty? Talking junk after being destroyed 4 of the 5 meetings WOW. Where were you during the first 4 trashing for the Generals? Couldn't wait for this win to talk junk huh? I'm all good cause I have no tie to Lex Cath. Except that Im Catholic. Want to bash me there too? How about you? Son 3rd string QB? Hey keep them water bottles full for the Generals. Work those chain gang crew and get them ready for that week district teams that they play. Don't call me homie unless you can fire back.
Whooooo their good buddy, hey my dog isn't in this fight between your neighbor hood gangs. All I know is when I talked about Collins and Laf you dogged them big time. Just saying. I am sure that Cath will go further in playoffs.
Tommy2tone Wrote:Whooooo their good buddy, hey my dog isn't in this fight between your neighbor hood gangs. All I know is when I talked about Collins and Laf you dogged them big time. Just saying. I am sure that Cath will go further in playoffs.

Fair enoug big dog... But remind me again please what I said about Collins/ Lafayette game? Was it when I said that there were no D1 players on the teams. If so again, with the exception of L. Young and Reese Ryan there is NOT a worthy D1 player in the city of Lexington. Oh by the way that performance last week by Ryan, heck he might not even get a D1 shot. Young is getting smaller and thinner so who knows.
Who says the players have to be D1 to be a good high school team. Heck, I know tons of kids who are heck of a high school player and but not D1.
Tommy2tone Wrote:Who says the players have to be D1 to be a good high school team. Heck, I know tons of kids who are heck of a high school player and but not D1.

Yeah but where you not the one that started that topic? Lafayette having possibly 5-6 D1 players? I believe so and I stated NO they do not. And I'm the one that mentioned that they have/ had great athletes to come through LHS ( ie Chester, Carr, Nelson, Britt, Mingie ) and so on. To put this bad boy to rest homie... Great win for the Generals and for their program. Just wondering if it will carry on further into the playoffs. I say NO, but that's another topic to talk about.
Nope, that was not this cat.