Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How bout them cougars of LCC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How far will the cougars make it in a couple of years if they stick with it?
If Hillard does what he's known for, and gets the numbers up, the skys the limit for LCC.
Yeah I agree.... and I heard where there going into a different district, although they will be 5A it will be easier?? Is this true?
Hm depends if the Rock, Bell, Madison Central, and JC is still in the region, or class for that matter.
Panther#42 Wrote:if Hillard does what he's known for, and gets the numbers up, the skys the limit for LCC

The numbers ARE up, it is the talent that is down. I don't know if I would be counting on the big "H" for too long. I think he is gonna turn it over to the kid before too long.
The one you are referring to as a kid is one of the toughest human beings on the planet. I know because I had the extreme privilege of playing in high school with him. It will be good for the school to have him as a coach one day.
i kno rock and madison southern are not in there district anymore..
i think they still play bell..
You have to remember that Letcher high played one year of football, Neon and Whitesburg were both down when they consolidated. Give it a little time.
they have TONS of talent but jus to hard of games
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:i kno rock and madison southern are not in there district anymore..

Only Clay and Perry County stay in the district. Add North Laurel and Whitley.
They could do good in later years, but only time will tell
TRAIN85 Wrote:The one you are referring to as a kid is one of the toughest human beings on the planet. I know because I had the extreme privilege of playing in high school with him. It will be good for the school to have him as a coach one day.

I didn't call him "a" kid. It wasn't a put down. I made no type of judgement as to his abilityto coach at all. Don't jump the gun man, I ain't on here to argue.
They will do good the next couple years be a good team to watch down the road
I think with the new class they will be in and the program that they have started, it wont be long. there j.v. and middle school programs are really showing some potential.
i agree
:Clap:
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:they have TONS of talent but jus to hard of games
I've said it once and will say it again...give LCC a few years they will in the top 5 power house's to deal with in the moutains.
lpd826 Wrote:I've said it once and will say it again...give LCC a few years they will in the top 5 power house's to deal with in the moutains.
very possible
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:i kno rock and madison southern are not in there district anymore..

no they dont play bell...do you know what you are talking about?? or do you just get on here to be cool??:devilflam
no_iam#1 Wrote:no they dont play bell...do you know what you are talking about?? or do you just get on here to be cool??:devilflam
He is on here the same reason you are
Borderlord Wrote:I didn't call him "a" kid. It wasn't a put down. I made no type of judgement as to his abilityto coach at all. Don't jump the gun man, I ain't on here to argue.

You may not be on here to argue, but I'm on here to take up for good people who are very close to me. You need to think how you put things down if you don't want to be criticized for it. It kinda goes back to the "think before you speak" advice that your parents gave you as a "kid".
TRAIN85 Wrote:You may not be on here to argue, but I'm on here to take up for good people who are very close to me. You need to think how you put things down if you don't want to be criticized for it. It kinda goes back to the "think before you speak" advice that your parents gave you as a "kid".

OK He said he wasn't on here to argue. He used the "KID" meaning young. No harm, No foul.

Let's keep it about the football program and not start arguments with one another. Thanks.
Fresh and JV beat Belfry, Dist. will help LCC in years to come. Hillard has been there and done that, The man's a winner. LCC this year couldnt beat an avg. team. I do see an improvement in the future with Hillard runnin the show, No way there can't be.
TRAIN85 Wrote:You may not be on here to argue, but I'm on here to take up for good people who are very close to me. You need to think how you put things down if you don't want to be criticized for it. It kinda goes back to the "think before you speak" advice that your parents gave you as a "kid".

Check your pm.
I also need to take this advice sometimes though.
it wont be long then alot of people are going to be talkin about the Cougars Letcher Central!
Give LCC a few year and yea they will be a mountain powerhouse. They have a lot of young talent on their JV and Freshman teams. The grade school program looks good as well!
The fundamentals for a program to grow are all in place at LCC... solid feeder system..excellent coaching staff that is on common ground with the administration.. excellent facilities...and pretty good community support.

From where I stand... as long as the grade schools and middle schools stay on the same page as HH, nd as long as HH doesn't retire.. within 5 years this program will be in a really solid situation.
Is the kid u guys are talking about the same kid that was at VALLEY?