Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Owens verse The Giants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody see how after he dropped that pass on third and 1, he just wouldn't talk to anybody, all embarassed, and walked behind Parcells and stood, like to say "I talk so much shit, and I just made myself and the team look stupid"?

He kinda tried to play it off like he didn't care by putting on a little fake smirk, but you could tell he was embarassed.
BFritz Wrote:Anybody see how after he dropped that pass on third and 1, he just wouldn't talk to anybody, all embarassed, and walked behind Parcells and stood, like to say "I talk so much shit, and I just made myself and the team look stupid"?

He kinda tried to play it off like he didn't care by putting on a little fake smirk, but you could tell he was embarassed.

haha I saw that, it was funny :thatsfunn
Owens was embarassed of course. Any reciever would be. Owens knows that he made a mistake and he did the right thing...he sat down shut up and then went out later and caught a touchdown pass. You people put way too much focus on TO. TO gets way more crap than he deserves. Yes, he is crazy but he is always under the medias scope so we arent giving him much of a chance.
youknowwhoibe Wrote:Owens was embarassed of course. Any reciever would be. Owens knows that he made a mistake and he did the right thing...he sat down shut up and then went out later and caught a touchdown pass. You people put way too much focus on TO. TO gets way more crap than he deserves. Yes, he is crazy but he is always under the medias scope so we arent giving him much of a chance.

Maybe, but with how he blows up on QBs and other teammates when he doesn't get the ball, I think he deserves to get criticized
youknowwhoibe Wrote:Owens was embarassed of course. Any reciever would be. Owens knows that he made a mistake and he did the right thing...he sat down shut up and then went out later and caught a touchdown pass. You people put way too much focus on TO. TO gets way more crap than he deserves. Yes, he is crazy but he is always under the medias scope so we arent giving him much of a chance.

More crap than he deserves? He likes the crap the media gives him...he lives for it, he also brings a lot of this upon himself.
Yeah I agree he does bring alot of the crap upon himself which causes alot of controversy and turns alot of fans againist him.