Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin County Lady Hornets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is everyones thoughts and expectations on this talented group of girls for the upcoming 2006/2007 season?

:Thumbs:

ill post later
I think that they have a good team and that coach miller did a good job with them last year. I cannot see them repeating because the dicipline is not there. I saw one of the guards throw the ball at coach Miller against Belfry in the regional tourney. I saw them defy him and I think that they are not going to be able to win it again since the talent on the other teams has gotten better. They will miss the big girl in the middle. I think that the rest of the region is just too good to let a good undiciplined team win it all again. Maybe I am wrong but this is just how I see things turning out.
Evil Twin Wrote:I think that they have a good team and that coach miller did a good job with them last year. I cannot see them repeating because the dicipline is not there. I saw one of the guards throw the ball at coach Miller against Belfry in the regional tourney. I saw them defy him and I think that they are not going to be able to win it again since the talent on the other teams has gotten better. They will miss the big girl in the middle. I think that the rest of the region is just too good to let a good undiciplined team win it all again. Maybe I am wrong but this is just how I see things turning out.

I think any team that treats their coach that way after they put in all that hard work and dedication dosen't deserve to win. It dosen't matter how good or talented you are, if your attitude stinks then it will show on the court.
I agree, if the girls don't have respect for their coach then it's hard for them to accomplish anything. :dontthink
I think the girls will have a knew perspective outlook on thing this year, it being their last year and a couple of them got saved, but i'll guess we'll wait and see.
All_Sport#1 Wrote:I think the girls will have a knew perspective outlook on thing this year, it being their last year and a couple of them got saved, but i'll guess we'll wait and see.

That's great I wish them all the luck in the world.
thanks b-ballmom me to
Evil Twin Wrote:I think that they have a good team and that coach miller did a good job with them last year. I cannot see them repeating because the dicipline is not there. I saw one of the guards throw the ball at coach Miller against Belfry in the regional tourney. I saw them defy him and I think that they are not going to be able to win it again since the talent on the other teams has gotten better. They will miss the big girl in the middle. I think that the rest of the region is just too good to let a good undiciplined team win it all again. Maybe I am wrong but this is just how I see things turning out.

was you there to see this action take place? because I was there and remember nothing like this.
All_Sport#1 Wrote:was you there to see this action take place? because I was there and remember nothing like this.
never seen it either
trust me there is no dicipline problems there i never seen nobody throw no basketball and they want another title bad!! i think its theres to lose
All_Sport#1 Wrote:was you there to see this action take place? because I was there and remember nothing like this.

I was there. It happened in the 2nd half and it was right in front of the Hornet bench.
I was there and also seen it. With that said. Winning 2 in a row is hard. But this team has the talent to do it and is going to be ready. I do feel though they will be out coached in almost every game this year. I love watching pup run wild though. He jumps and yells and half the time I not sure he even knows why. I have seen him say a few choice words to his and other teams girls though which I tought were totally disrespectful.
They'll be there just as tough as ever megan powers should step up in Callorays position and they should be a powerhouse yet again. Never underestimate any team!