Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Freshman LCC 14 Belfry 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was a very good game what is your opions on this game. There could be another game between these two at belfry.
hm the JV and freshman team have both beat belfry...id like to know how the varsity teams would fair against each other
That would be a good game but i havent heard muh on belfrys varsity but i do know ours has been in a slump
Congrats LCC!
Congrats LCC
37cougar Wrote:It was a very good game what is your opions on this game. There could be another game between these two at belfry.

It was a pretty good game .... LCCHS has a wonderful field and facilities ... very nice place i was hoping to see the Tv screen... but it was not up and running ..

Belfry had problems keeping the ball tonight for some reason...
has several interceptions 4-5 maybe more ... 3-4 fumbles ... just couldnt keep the ball tonight ....

I hope there is another game at Belfry I hate to see our season over..
If Belfry can keep their hands on the ball.. it will be a much better game

Good Luck next time Pirates
is the fresman team done playing after tonight? or do they still have more games to go? fresman and jv are usually done once playoffs start right?
We have no more games on our schedule ..
But it seems our coaches will pick up a game anytime any where
YES are freshman coach told me after our game tongiht that we would play belfry again pirate mom
Thats great ... we love football
I Acutally seen your son tongiht i played against him your team is a well disicplined team
37cougar Wrote:I Acutally seen your son tongiht i played against him your team is a well disicplined team

Yes the team is .... Im not making any excuses in any way BUT ... our team is alot better than it showed tonight .

LCCHS is a very good team also..and very well disciplined .. Very good sportmanship also ..

Im sure you knew your basketball coach is a Belfry Alumni....

When is the game at Belfry supposed to be ?
We are suppose to play belfry thursday this thursday. By the way i was number #5
the game between lcc and belfry was exceptionally well, belfry has a great program and i am looking forward to playing you all agian..... I was #62