Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg @ Clay County Sept. 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?
Prestonsburg by 2 TDs.
The Blackcats have got this!! Prestonsburg by at least 2 scores!
Prestonsburg 35
Clay County 20

Oh my. Confusedhh:
No idea if Clay will return any of its missing links. However, I expect this one to be a little more competitive than last week.

Prestonsburg 37-27
Prestonsburg 35
Clay County 14
Pburg by 3-4 TDs
Blackcats name the score.
Prestonsburg
Prestonsburg wins by 14+ Looks like a long year for Clay Co.
Blackcats by 16.
Blackcats take this one..

Prestonsburg 36
Clay County 15
Blackcats will man handle the tigers in battle of the cats this weekend.
Blackcats 42
Tigers 14
It's hard for me to see the Tigers being able to stop P-Burg offensively. I think the Tigers will be able to score on the Blackcat defense, but not enough to make a difference. Prestonsburg wins 45-21.
Too much offense from prestonsburg they win by 3 touchdowns
Prestonsburg should be able to win by 3-4 TDs at a neutral site, but since the game is at Clay County, I'll take my Blackcats by 2 TDs.
Prestonburg - 44

Clay County - 27
I see it as a close game early with the Blackcats pulling away at the end. Cats by 21
I'd really like to see P-burg begin emphasizing defense this week. Though the D is far ahead of last year at this time, it is still well behind the offense in development.

If there's one thing the playoffs prove through the years - defense does indeed win championships. The Blackcat defense has a long way to go to reach that level of ability.

Would love to see Prestonsburg take this one 28-0...but think it'll be something like 42-20.

:popcorn:
Prestonsburg-46
Clay-26
64SUR Wrote:Prestonsburg 35
Clay County 20

Oh my. Confusedhh:

This one stings a little. :Sad04:
Originally Posted by 64SUR [Image: viewpost.gif]
Prestonsburg 35
Clay County 20

Oh my. Confusedhh:
This one stings a little. :Sad04:

It's the Yellow Jacket in him. Confusednicker:
Prestonsburg by 2-3 TD's..
Even tho it stings he is just saying what I was feeling.
64 just keeping it real.
Count Wrote:Even tho it stings he is just saying what I was feeling.
64 just keeping it real.

If it help Count I pick Prestonsburg to beat Pikeville an Pikeville won. Maybe Clay can pull another upset...?..:Cheerlead Go Clay
^
That may be a tall order if clays defense don't come to life pretty soon.
I've heard that we have several starters out this game, hopefully we can pull off a huge appy bowl win. I am taking the Tigers 28-14.
P-burg wins 30-6!
64SUR Wrote:If it help Count I pick Prestonsburg to beat Pikeville an Pikeville won. Maybe Clay can pull another upset...?..:Cheerlead Go Clay

The pom poms are a nice touch.Confusednicker:
Pburg tends to get better every week so I'll pick the blackcats!
Pages: 1 2