Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Poll: Highlands @ Bryan Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4A Highlands travels to Lexington on Friday night to take on 6A Bryan Station. Bryan Station is 1-1 with a win against 5A Harlan County and a loss against 6A St. X. Highlands is 1-0 with a moral loss against 6A Campbell County, the only non-district NKY team with the stones to play them. Confusednicker: Bryan Station has been tough for the Birds in the past, and they're at home. Interesting matchup. Your thoughts?
I'll take Highlands! They will continue to improve and Bryan Station is just going to be a bump in the road.
Highlands 21
Bryan Station 7
Bryan Station could surprise...
Highlands
Bryan Station by 1.
I think this game will be very close but I will take Highlands by one score.
The birds will have to clean up their penalties on offense and play better defense than they did against Campbell. Highlands probably wins this game, but the days of putting up a running clock against good teams may be over. There could be 90 points scored in this game.
I'm suprised WR05 hasn't weighed in yet. Oh wait, arm chair Qb? I guess we'll get some insight AFTER the game.
Birds better contain the QB, this kid will extend some plays!
This game will be close, but I think Highlands has one of the best defenses in the state, which is why I think they'll edge by Bryan Station.
Station does not have any line play ( Both D and O line ) so yes Station QB will be running around and FT Highlands needs to contain him. FT Highlands 28-7