Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg JV vs Corbin JV Monday1st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you believe will win and why?
Corbin should an will win big....I think....Sorry burg fans. :truestory:
Corbin will win this one big.
Can't wait to see Sizemore. Have been hearing good things about how well he is playing. Corbin has to many bodies for the Burg.
Well at least the burg can schedule a decent opp for jv. Why not in varsity.
mysonis55 Wrote:Well at least the burg can schedule a decent opp for jv. Why not in varsity.

I agree with Mysonis55 the last 3 years and this year varsity team would have been good for Williamsburg and Corbin....I just don't see it happen now....Williamsburg will need to rebuild from the bottom and they have some talents for 1A an compete for districts in 2015....Just sayin :please:
64SUR Wrote:I agree with Mysonis55 the last 3 years and this year varsity team would have been good for Williamsburg and Corbin....I just don't see it happen now....Williamsburg will need to rebuild from the bottom and they have some talents for 1A an compete for districts in 2015....Just sayin :please:

Now before anybody come after me it is just my OPINION.....Confusedmoke:
I'm gonna pass out.
mysonis55 Wrote:I'm gonna pass out.

We can only hope!!!!!
footballfever Wrote:We can only hope!!!!!

:lmao: that was a good one. Confusednicker:
Ha ha
If Camron doesn't kill us I think we have A really good group and they will be competitive and have A chance, after all last year our middle school players were probably the best in the state. In our class.
footballfever Wrote:We can only hope!!!!!

:biglmao:
Top Notch, I know of some pretty darn good middle school players from last year right here.
How is the may field middle school team this year 55. I was thinking about going to the game on Thursday since I'm actually off on a night to catch a game.
Also 55 is there any elementary games this week, I don't have a schedule, but I'm off on vacation this week, I never get the chance to see anything but varsity since I work evenings, and being off on Fri and sat.
55 I know what you mean however, I put probably in there to leave me some wiggle room. The White boy caught A pass and ran over the other team in A varsity game I am not going to say which team, but he is getting better and better. When they played the all star games in Nashville Tenn. we had I believe 4 players chosen from our middle school team I know of 3 Harrison, Sizemore, and White. We had others that were real good. I know we had an awesome team.
mysonis55 Wrote:Top Notch, I know of some pretty darn good middle school players from last year right here.

I agree Mayfield did, I just know that we were damn good,
The boy who caught the pass and ran the td his name is DARREL WHITE. I think it could be Wyatt.
White is close enough topnotch.