Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central vs North Laurel @ Appalachian Bowl (Clay Co)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought & predictions
Going with Knox in this one.
I think North wins in a close one.
Not really sure what North has this year. I know their best player last year graduated. Guess we will have a better clue after today's game with Wayne County.
Knox Central 28
North Laurel 14
Is this the first of the night? Seems like every year the schedule will say one thing and it ends up being another.
I think that North wins this one 28-21.
We did what was expected last week. May be a better opponent this week.

Knox 28-21
Better quality is right if the panthers do their jobs the rest will take care of its self.
North Laurel by 1. They are better than most expected.
I will take North. 35-21
this should be the game of the week imo, north got a huge win over wayne much respect for that. knox played perry where barber took over in special teams. should be interesting and where it is a neutral field I'm taking kc by 7
barger**
If not doesn't shoot themselves in the foot with stupid penalties they should win this one in a good game.
KC 25
NL 21
^
I agree!! Sometimes, it's like KC doesn't want the game. Believe me, I know how frustrating that is! North Laurel is better than some are thinking; I believe it will be a close game.

Knox Central Panthers 28
N Laurel Jags 24
I think NL is better than some thought but KC is a lot better than anyone thought they would be. Can't wait till Friday.
If knox turns the ball over like they did against perry north will win by 2 tds if not knox by 4
Knox wins 35-20
The jury is still out on Knox Central. If their offense does not play more efficiently against North Laurel, the Jags will win.
I only watch half of the north and Wayne county game north look good based on that I will pick north.

North Laurel 30
Knox Central 21

North kicks 3fg in this one to win by 9 or more. :Cheerlead
SEKYFAN Wrote:The jury is still out on Knox Central. If their offense does not play more efficiently against North Laurel, the Jags will win.

I agree they have to be more efficient. Stick with the ball control by running and staying out of 2nd and 3rd and long.
ky playmaker Wrote:If knox turns the ball over like they did against perry north will win by 2 tds if not knox by 4

Panthers can't afford to keep making mental mistakes and turning the ball over. I believe the coaches will make that a point of emphasis this week and for the rest of the season.
NORTH is on the Rise, Jags by 14!!!:welcome:
KC by 10
Just some info for everyone this game will be played on Saturday 9-6 the KHSSA web site shows the game on 9-5 I talked to the folks at Clay Co High School today and they said it is the 2nd game on Saturday.
North Laurel!!!
^
I kinda thought something was up with this date. Clay Co game shows sat@ 530 I didn't think that they would have one game Friday and the other Saturday.

Thanks for the info I will see if I can get somemore info on why the schedule shows diffent date and time.
The Jags are better than anybody expected? Shhhh!! Don't tell nobody. Congrats to Coach Larkey, his Coaches & boys!! Great game with a class pro gram in Wayne Co. Should be another nail biter with another class program in Knox Central! The game has been moved to Saturday. North & Knox Central will be the second game. I will take the Jags by 10. North 24 Knox Central 14. God Bless & Go JAGS!!
Jags 17 Knox7
Knox is better than people think. If we get Barger involved more on offense could be hard to stop.

Knox in a very close one.
Pages: 1 2