Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky in the NFL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who has gone on to become a memebr of the NFL from Ky? I know that Jason Michales from Lawrence Co. is now an Offensive Quality Control coach for the NY Jets. http://www.newyorkjets.com/coaches/...to_action=index
[Image: user_online.gif]
Tim Couch from Leslie County.
Tim Couch was a good QB wish he still played in the NFL.
Arliss Beach from Ashland is on IR for the Green Bay Packers this season.
jared lorenzn plays for the giants.. well he's on the roster anyway.
Alexander
Moe Williams-Minnesota
Derek Abney-Balitmore
Marlon Mcrae-Jacksonville

those are some currents as of now..cant remember anymore
if we are talking about players from UK then i think there are a couple on the Bengals roster, but if it is about KY players from Ky then i dont' remember many more..

Eric Shelton is on the roster of carolina panthers.. He played for bryan station about 5 years ago or so..
If your talking about UK then,

Currently:
Glen Holt- Bengals
Jared Lorenzon- Giants
Arliss Beach- Packers
Artose Pinner- Lions
Moe Williams- Rams
Dwayne Robertson- Jets
Shane Boyd- Steelers
I cannot think of anymore

But Prestonsburg alum of '00 Jeremey Caudill went to the Colts for awhile and then they sent him to the Amsterdam Admirals in the NFL Europe League, he also played for the Lexington Horseman.
Marlon McCree plays for the chargers and starts at free saftey
David Akers- Kicker for the Eagles... NOT sure where he played at in KY but I know he is listed in the KHSAA records books that I have here..... I need to dig them out and look!!! LOL...
guys no one named shaun alexander from ashland by far the best of them all
windmill Wrote:guys no one named shaun alexander from ashland by far the best of them all

Shaun was mentioned in post #6. BTW, I wish he were from Ashland, but he's not. Shaun is from Boone County.
I know this is totally a different thread..But something to think about..within a 75 mile radious, you had Tim Couch(Leslie) and Julius and Thomas Jones from Powell Valley, Virginia. About 10 minutes from my house!
blackcat_student Wrote:If your talking about UK then,

Currently:
Glen Holt- Bengals
Jared Lorenzon- Giants
Arliss Beach- Packers
Artose Pinner- Lions
Moe Williams- Rams
Dwayne Robertson- Jets
Shane Boyd- Steelers
I cannot think of anymore

But Prestonsburg alum of '00 Jeremey Caudill went to the Colts for awhile and then they sent him to the Amsterdam Admirals in the NFL Europe League, he also played for the Lexington Horseman.
shane boyd plays for arizona
t-cat50 Wrote:shane boyd plays for arizona

Oh, thanks for the update