Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County at Jackson County 9/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Estill (1-1) W over Morgan...Loss to LCA

Jackson (0-1) L to Breathitt

Estill County defeated Jackson County 36-0 last season in Irvine.

Thoughts?
Don't doubt this team. We go to 1-1 after this week. Jackson Co. 28 Estill Co. 22. As Coach said, "we got a good team, we just don't know it yet." I believe this is the week we find out!
Jackson County has improved, but I wouldn't put too much stock into their performance against Breathitt County. This may be the worst team Breathitt has fielded since 1991. This isn't a knock against Jackson County, because they are making strides as a program, and I respect what they are doing, but this isn't a vintage Breathitt County team. With that being said, I look for Jackson County to be competitive against Estill, but the Engineers will pull away late to win comfortably. Estill wins 45-24. Good luck to both teams.
I feel like I'm on a roll I was hoping Jackson County beat Breathitt County and They did. I pick LCA to beat Estill County. So here giving Jackson County some luck and maybe me some crow. Confusednicker:

Jackson County 28
Estill County 27

:Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:I feel like I'm on a roll I was hoping Jackson County beat Breathitt County and They did. I pick LCA to beat Estill County. So here giving Jackson County some luck and maybe me some crow. Confusednicker:

Jackson County 28
Estill County 27

:Cheerlead

Breathitt beat Jackson County 29-20.
I'm gonna say Estill 24-21.
Estill County 28
Jackson County 14
Estill by 3 scores
Cat Daddy Wrote:Breathitt beat Jackson County 29-20.

Anytime jackson county can score 20pts i will pick them in the next one. :igiveup: I thought they won. I guess i better look the next. :HitWall:
I'm just wondering how the two schools get to each other. Do they travel through Red Lick or over the hill at Drip Rock? There aren't many stoplights to hold up traffic either way. I'd say Estill wins this one by a TD. Jackson HAS come a long way in being competitive the last year or two and I'd honestly like to see my guess be wrong.
Estill by 3 TD's
Not picking this one....I'm T. Jones fan, and I like what Coach Shearer is doing with that program so here is for a hard
fought, injury free game. May both teams come out of this with something to build on...