Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Which team wins Class: AA Region 4 District 8?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would say most likely Belfry!
Must have changed it, when I played we were in a 3 way tie for 1st and ended up getting 3rd because of the points our non-district opponents had. The district points didn't count I guess because we all would have been garunteed the same ammount or somethin' like that.
1-Sheldon Clark
2-Belfry
3-Prestonburg
4-Shelby Valley
Cards all the way
The only way Belfry will not win the district is if they lose tonight, if Belfry wins, they're the #1 seed...regardless of what else happens.

IMO, there will be alot of Blackcat fans pulling for Valley tonight....
It is nearly mathematically impossible for Sheldon Clark to finish ahead of Pburg for the posters that keep insisting the Cards will finish first.

If you are referring to the final standings after the postseason, then yes, SC can finish first... but in terms of seeding the Cards cannot finish ahead of Pburg unless an act of God occurs and Pburg loses tonight to East Ridge
If it's non-district games like I think it is and has been in the past....
Belfry has 10 points, Prestonsburg has 5 points, and Sheldon Clark has 7 points.

1)Belfry
2)Sheldon Clark
3)Prestonsburg

Either way we'll find out tonight who plays where next Friday.
i know pburg beat sc and that takes them over them but sc beat belfry and how do they do it that way
by a tie-breaker
Ok if everything goes how is suppose to. No upsets. This is how it is will be.

1. Belfry
2. P-burg
3. Sc
4. SV

I am 100% on this. And I am a SC fan so don't worry bout me cheating for my team. If I was going to cheat I would put more than 3rd.
Pages: 1 2