Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 46 Fairland, OH. 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game was over after the first play from scrimmage when JC broke a 54 yd. TD run.

Fairland has an awesome band... and they brought a nice crowd.

JC had a great crowd as well. Our band is getting bigger and better as well.
Hope everybody enjoyed the music & clips tonight :headphone

JC looks much improved even from their scrimmage last week.
#NextManUp
Good showing all around. Far, far ahead of what you would expect from a young team in their first game. This is a product of Coach Matney getting all those JV and freshmen kids rotating into games early during blowouts last season. They got a ton of varsity experience and look ready to step up this year.

Working on the passing game early. 5-5 for over 100 yards and 2 TDs.

Great games for the new starting backfield. And a shut out!

With lots of freshmen and sophomores in the rotation, the best part (or scariest, depending on your perspective) is there's no place to go but up!
Fairland had some nice looking players but they were not suited for the "Spread" system. When you can't snap the ball back to the QB in the Shotgun you probably shouldn't be running the "Spread". IMO lots of coaches watch too much TV. If Fairland comes out in a Power I they don't lose 100 yards on bad snaps and their QB doesn't get killed every play.
honestjchsfan Wrote:Fairland had some nice looking players but they were not suited for the "Spread" system. When you can't snap the ball back to the QB in the Shotgun you probably shouldn't be running the "Spread". IMO lots of coaches watch too much TV. If Fairland comes out in a Power I they don't lose 100 yards on bad snaps and their QB doesn't get killed every play.

Which brings up another good point tonight: Central's total lack of turnovers. Couple penalties, but that was about it. Didn't put it on the ground and didn't throw picks. Good sign for such a young team to execute well.
Congrats to JC.
Congrats to JC!! Start playing some better teams tho.
First let me say Congrats to JC. Second, I talk to a lady that works in the Morgan Co. School system that has ties to JC. She says Morgan Co. could use the money to play in the RECC bowl. Don't shoot the messanger.
This doesn't surprise me. Will next week's opponent be any better?
First let me say I have been a JC fan all my life! These first two games and the sixth game are very weak teams. Can we not find any better teams to play? Warrensville Heights from what I can find out never won a game last year. I love to set and watch JC football but not a one sided game. Only have three game on the schedule that will test them. Your good teams at the end of the year have played better teams!!
baller55 Wrote:First let me say I have been a JC fan all my life! These first two games and the sixth game are very weak teams. Can we not find any better teams to play? Warrensville Heights from what I can find out never won a game last year. I love to set and watch JC football but not a one sided game. Only have three game on the schedule that will test them. Your good teams at the end of the year have played better teams!!
First let me say just shut up and stay home if you don't like it. Who do you suggest they play? You're not going to believe this but Fairland contacted Johnson Central about playing it wasn't the other way around. With a name like baller55 you probably don't remember when we were the laughing stock of our side of the state when we routinely weren't very successful on the football field. We replaced seven starters on the offensive side of the ball and last year we replaced the same number on defense. This team is young and a lot of playing time is going to sophomores and freshman. We have five seniors who actually play so please either get behind our team or just shut your mouth and stay home. The future is so bright for our school and our program and we don't need stink stirring trouble makers running their mouths on here. You need to either get all in or get out!
Ramcat77 Wrote:This doesn't surprise me. Will next week's opponent be any better?

Why do you care? You should worry about your own team. This is two straight years they've basically given the game to Ashland because of fatigue. With a non district schedule that includes East Carter, Boyd, Greenup and Ironton you shouldn't be questioning anybody's schedule.
This is me Wrote:First let me say Congrats to JC. Second, I talk to a lady that works in the Morgan Co. School system that has ties to JC. She says Morgan Co. could use the money to play in the RECC bowl. Don't shoot the messanger.
Poor lady. She had to actually set there and listen to you.
This is me Wrote:First let me say Congrats to JC. Second, I talk to a lady that works in the Morgan Co. School system that has ties to JC. She says Morgan Co. could use the money to play in the RECC bowl. Don't shoot the messanger.

We should eliminate all the adults from publicly talking and increasing everyone else's stupidity that can spell no better than a 3rd grader. Secondly, you are like a bad case of herpes, you never go away. I thought we got rid of you last season? I guess that was too good to be true. It must kill you to know that your "slick" and "thought out" plan didn't hurt them one bit. Next man up is our philosophy, you probably aren't handling the "WE not ME" very well either. It must suck to be as bitter as you. Fairland was the conference champ last season, predicted to win it this year, returning almost the whole team, including a QB with over 3,000 yards passing while only throwing 4 picks and completed almost 70% of his balls last year. You think you are smart by first congratulating them, then making a smart ass remark about scheduling Morgan. Maybe we should try them, they gave you all a good game last night.

The team from Philly was conference runner-ups last season. Do you know where the team that finished 4th in their conference is playing this season? This week at Louisville Trinity. So you and your ballers account, DNS, Podunker, cricketbed and whatever else you call yourself on here can leave us be. We wish your son well, thank him for his efforts.

Now for the game, good job guys. Had no idea that so many freshmen and sophomores were starting this year on both sides of the ball. Team looked totally different this week. Mass subs started towards the end of the first half and then the remaining played the rest of the game after the first series of defense in the second half. Workman showed poise throwing the ball last night, progressing his checks and finding the open man. What can you say about Bryce Skaggs? Fastest back JC has had since JJ Jude. Bryce hit the hole hard and showed nice vision cutting quickly, turning some 5 yard runs into 30 yard runs. Not sure of any stats but he had to have had 150 yards by halftime. Keep improving, work hard and good luck next Friday night.
Don Carlo Wrote:First let me say just shut up and stay home if you don't like it. Who do you suggest they play? You're not going to believe this but Fairland contacted Johnson Central about playing it wasn't the other way around. With a name like baller55 you probably don't remember when we were the laughing stock of our side of the state when we routinely weren't very successful on the football field. We replaced seven starters on the offensive side of the ball and last year we replaced the same number on defense. This team is young and a lot of playing time is going to sophomores and freshman. We have five seniors who actually play so please either get behind our team or just shut your mouth and stay home. The future is so bright for our school and our program and we don't need stink stirring trouble makers running their mouths on here. You need to either get all in or get out!

I think Ballers 55 and This is Me come from the same keyboard. Look how they both start their post Carlo.
Your team had their chance to come up and play.
Don Carlo Wrote:Why do you care? You should worry about your own team. This is two straight years they've basically given the game to Ashland because of fatigue. With a non district schedule that includes East Carter, Boyd, Greenup and Ironton you shouldn't be questioning anybody's schedule.

That was an honest question, man. You obviously know Raceland's schedule and I agree I have no room to do any bashing. I was simply asking because I have never heard of the school.
Fairland? Proctorville, Ohio? That's right across the river...?
How was the kids arm from fairland ? Hope he's ok seem to be heck of a ball player ,
Don Carlo Wrote:First let me say just shut up and stay home if you don't like it. Who do you suggest they play? You're not going to believe this but Fairland contacted Johnson Central about playing it wasn't the other way around. With a name like baller55 you probably don't remember when we were the laughing stock of our side of the state when we routinely weren't very successful on the football field. We replaced seven starters on the offensive side of the ball and last year we replaced the same number on defense. This team is young and a lot of playing time is going to sophomores and freshman. We have five seniors who actually play so please either get behind our team or just shut your mouth and stay home. The future is so bright for our school and our program and we don't need stink stirring trouble makers running their mouths on here. You need to either get all in or get out!

Same old..Sam old.. Dam the truth hurts:lame::please::lmao:
dns Wrote:Same old..Sam old.. Dam the truth hurts:lame::please::lmao:

Hey daddy you signed into the wrong account. I think you meant to answer as baller55. I don't see how you can keep five different accounts straight, that would drive most people to the psych ward.
How funny it is when someone thinks he has it figured out who you are and how many accounts they have. Well Don Carlo you are wrong!! I played on the JC team years ago and was part of the ones that were laughed at. I wished we could have played a couple of these teams back then. May I ask what kind of person would use a name Don Carlo!!!!
baller55 Wrote:First let me say I have been a JC fan all my life! These first two games and the sixth game are very weak teams. Can we not find any better teams to play? Warrensville Heights from what I can find out never won a game last year. I love to set and watch JC football but not a one sided game. Only have three game on the schedule that will test them. Your good teams at the end of the year have played better teams!!
I will never understand why guys like you get on here and complain so much?? This Fairland team ran the "Spread' and their QB threw for over 2000 yards last year. JC has a very young team this year and playing a team that runs the "Spread" the first game of this season is a good thing IMO! Fairland also had a lot of fans in the stands. This game brought in a lot of money for the JC sports programs, it also allowed a young D to match up against a "Spread" team with a decent QB!
Diogenes Wrote:Fairland? Proctorville, Ohio? That's right across the river...?

I know who Fairland is, I'm talking about the team JC plays next, that's who I am unfamiliar with.
Don Carlo Wrote:Hey daddy you signed into the wrong account. I think you meant to answer as baller55. I don't see how you can keep five different accounts straight, that would drive most people to the psych ward.

i think your already there..:hilarious:
Ramcat77 Wrote:I know who Fairland is, I'm talking about the team JC plays next, that's who I am unfamiliar with.

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/mas...review.htm
Don Carlo Wrote:Poor lady. She had to actually set there and listen to you.

the lad was serious about.. I told her to forget it. Because your coach had already scheduled Marry Sister of the Blind for next yeas RECC bowl.:biglmao:
Don Carlo Wrote:Poor lady. She had to actually set there and listen to you.

The lady sorry about that.
This is me Wrote:the lad was serious about.. I told her to forget it. Because your coach had already scheduled Marry Sister of the Blind for next yeas RECC bowl.:biglmao:

That's a step up in play from what someone is now watching.
This is me Wrote:the lad was serious about.. I told her to forget it. Because your coach had already scheduled Marry Sister of the Blind for next yeas RECC bowl.:biglmao:

I wish one of your alter personalities/accounts would have enough brains to actually spell or put together a sentence correctly. I'm struggling to realize why you're even in our threads now. You made the choice to leave but yet you're still in our threads and taking your shots at our program under all your different user names. Why do you even care? Show me the first JC fan that's trolling or stirring up garbage on any Paintsville thread. There's none, I promise you that. We loved your son when he was on our team and would still do anything for him to this day . We thought you were nothing but a cancer though and I'm sure by now your new team is thinking the same thing. I just don't see the point as to why you're on here running your mouth now. You must have nothing to do or you're just a plain loser who still wants to live in the high school world.
Don Carlo Wrote:I wish one of your alter personalities/accounts would have enough brains to actually spell or put together a sentence correctly. I'm struggling to realize why you're even in our threads now. You made the choice to leave but yet you're still in our threads and taking your shots at our program under all your different user names. Why do you even care? Show me the first JC fan that's trolling or stirring up garbage on any Paintsville thread. There's none, I promise you that. We loved your son when he was on our team and would still do anything for him to this day . We thought you were nothing but a cancer though and I'm sure by now your new team is thinking the same thing. I just don't see the point as to why you're on here running your mouth now. You must have nothing to do or you're just a plain loser who still wants to live in the high school world.

I was just passing on what a lady told me Friday at the Morgan co. game. And you started your big mouth.. It's a free country and I can get on any thread I want to. Also, I still talk to some of those kids and we go back since the 8th grade and I want nothing but the best for them.. .. If you don't like it then tough Sh**.