Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 39 Perry Central 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.
Anybody go to this one.
Barger had 2 punt returns for TDs. 80 yards and 75 yards.. Frankie Robison had a punt return also of about 45 yards for a td.
Panther defense looked very good tonight.. They had atleast 5 sacks if not more couple forced fumbles and int.
Perry didn't score untill about 1:30 to go.
The new Qb for Knox looked very good. Made a lot of plays with his feet and arm. This is just what the panthers was missing last year. Hard to believe that he is just a soph. He is only going to get better and so will the panthers...
Congratulations Panther Nation!! Great win!!

Who is your new quarterback??
insideinfo Wrote:Anybody go to this one.

Yes I did panthers looked the best they have looked in a while.
Granny Bear Wrote:Congratulations Panther Nation!! Great win!!

Who is your new quarterback??

Jaxon Stewart. One heck of a player and pretty darn smart too.
Panthers defense only allowed perry across the 50 I think it was 3 times all night. Perry just over matched.
Congrats to Panthers.
Perry Central didn't look very good at all.
Is Perry Central that down? That is two weeks in a row now.
^^
They just couldn't get anything going. Every time it look like they would pin Knox deep the panthers would return the punt for TDs.. Panther had 3 returns for TDs (2 by Barger 1 Robison.) special teams just killed them.

Panther just played ball control most of the night run run and a few passes mixed in. #46 for Knox (David Dunn)was a beast on defense.
Sounds like Knox Central and a strategy, and then implemented it!
Granny Bear Wrote:Sounds like Knox Central and a strategy, and then implemented it!

I think you could have made up a strategy and implemented it and it would have worked against Perry.
Russell County is down. Can't wait for the Rock game.
Congrats to the Panthers!!!
E's Army Wrote:Russell County is down. Can't wait for the Rock game.

One game at a time.
Sounds like panther nation hit the nail on the head, "SPECIAL TEAMS JUST KILLED THEM". 3 punt returns for TD's puts 18 on the board which was almost half of the Panthers points and when your making mistakes like that, it's going to be extremely hard to win. Hopefully the coaching staff can help make some quick changes, if not it's going to be a long year for those kids.

Congratulations on your win Panthers!!!!
Even though KC won and they did some things well special teams did a good job Defense played well I thought the offense struggled at times such as the passing game and running the ball up the middle. I think they will get better each week and things will start clicking. And my last thought on this game was Perry is down
1-10 year for Perry
thought panthers had a very good first game . got rid of some jitters in the process .
what i saw the running game looked pretty good guessin 95% positive yards overall defense looked good
Amped 88 Wrote:I think you could have made up a strategy and implemented it and it would have worked against Perry.

I hate to agree with you because I'm going to be talking trash with you soon Confusednicker:
panther nation Wrote:^^
They just couldn't get anything going. Every time it look like they would pin Knox deep the panthers would return the punt for TDs.. Panther had 3 returns for TDs (2 by Barger 1 Robison.) special teams just killed them.

Panther just played ball control most of the night run run and a few passes mixed in. #46 for Knox (David Dunn)was a beast on defense.

Perry seems to be down and have a long way to go.
Perry down this year, bright future though!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:1-10 year for Perry

Who will be the 1? Not trying to poo-poo on Perry but I am just curious.
LWC Wrote:Who will be the 1? Not trying to poo-poo on Perry but I am just curious.

The only 2 teams that they might have a chance at beating is Rockcastle Countu and Breathitt County. But I don't think they could beat either one of them.
LWC Wrote:Who will be the 1? Not trying to poo-poo on Perry but I am just curious.

Rock will definitely be a win!
I didn't get on here to post my weekly "ah boys..."

Sorry - it won't happen again.

I didn't watch - but I can tell you that the Perry team that I've seen simply doesn't know how to play football.
Pages: 1 2