Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Final: PIKE CENTRAL 45 SOMERSET 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game Jumpers you guys will only continue to get better as the season goes on. Congrats to my Hawks on the W and our 100th win as a school. Also congrats to coach Thacker on his 1st win as a head coach.
Breakout performance by Freshman Seth Conn.

PC offense put up massive numbers...but PC defense is not ready for Prime Time.
Congratulations to the Hawks on the victory. Their passing game was too much for Somerset all night long. Somerset will continue to grow each game.
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Congrats Thack! Beating an old Panther enemy! Conn will be a player.
Good win for Hawks. Justice makes Pike Central very dangerous.
Congrats to the Hawks. Nice victory.
At least Chapman didn't take all the talent with him. #4 for the hawks was pretty impressive too.
Said it earlier in the week that somerset was improving every week, they did so in a big way offensively tonight, unfortunately a young secondary for somerset learned a few hard lessons in coverage tonight. Signs of life and positives to teach off of, plenty of young talent it just needs to season.
Congrats to Coach Thacker and the Hawks. Keep up the good work.
Sounds like the Jumpers improved a lot from last week. As long as they are getting better every week I will be happy with this season no matter the outcome. Congrats to Pike Central on the win.
Congrats to Central on posting the win.

Good luck next week.
Another of my picks, Somerset is getting better. They always do.
Congrats to the Hawks. #14 Conn had a huge game for a freshman. #4 Elkins just did what he does. Man that kid is fast & elusive. Mac is Mac, great QB and tough kid. #21 ran the ball well, but needs to protect it better and lower them pads.

Hawks had 3 turnovers in the 3rd quarter alone. Somerset made 2 huge defensive stands on 4th and goal from around the 2, or this one could have been lopsided.

Congrats on your 1st win coach Thacker.

I think Somerset will get better as the season goes along. Nice group of players and great coaching staff.
We look good last night just 2 many flags on our side but other than that we should have a good season
PC can move the ball on anyone...but unless their Defense drastically improves as well as their O-Line I think they are 3rd in the District.

Love watching that Conn kid play and the chemistry between Justice and Elkins.
Big props to Somerset, it looked a little bleak in the 1st half. But they came out with fire in their belly's in the 2nd half and turned it into a very entertaining game.

Brycen McWilliams had a heck of a ball game, ran wild all over us.

As for us, I thought we played really well offensively.

Defensively, we played ok, it's a work in progress just as Coach Thacker stated in his pre-game interview with WYMT. I think once the season strolls along it'll get better game by game.