Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Indianapolis Colts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do they have what it takes to make it to the super bowl?? and possiby go undefeated?
nope... to one dimensional... they will gt far but not to the super bowl
who do you think will be the team to beat them???
Denver maybe.. and possibly the jags.. but other than that, i don't think they will have too many losses..
They might...I think they are too banged up on D though right now to even consider!
with Doss and Reagor out the next few games will be tough.. but i think they'll be ok
its a long season and everybody is bound to have a bad game sooner or later... upsets happen...
It will just be like last season, but w/o the running game. They will make it as far as Mannings arm will take them and Harrisons hands for that matter. But I dont see them making it to the Super Bowl again this season, maybe the AFC Championship.
They've been loaded with talent the past 6(?) years, and haven't won one. They should have walked right through everyone every year, but they've always choked. The most promising team, to me, looks like the team run by the little brother of the Mannings
i agree with that about the little brother.. But i still think that if the colts can establish a running game then they will be practically unstoppable.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:i agree with that about the little brother.. But i still think that if the colts can establish a running game then they will be practically unstoppable.

They had Edge James in past years and they were unstoppable, but they beat themselves in the playoffs every year
yeah that's true
The Colts have not impressed me at all this year. I am not confident with their D and the O is not putting up the big numbers as expected.
Slamdown Wrote:The Colts have not impressed me at all this year. I am not confident with their D and the O is not putting up the big numbers as expected.

I agree and getting the job done doesn't seem like it will work for them like it does for other great teams because they don't have enough of a rushing threat to make defenses respect the threat to run. I don't think the passing will keep being enough every game. Who knows though
They are like the USC of the NFL...lol