Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 32 Bell County 0 (Freshmen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
corbin wins 32-0
Future looks good for Corbin 3 td was call back on Corbin tonight. Or this would have been 56-0 :biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:Future looks good for Corbin 3 td was call back on Corbin tonight. Or this would have been 56-0 :biglmao:

Glad Corbin takes freshman games serious. You would have thought it was a state title game.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Glad Corbin takes freshman games serious. You would have thought it was a state title game.

Could be in the Future BOB. :popcorn:
Corbin may want to start them tomorrow, they may be better than the varsity.
64SUR Wrote:Could be in the Future BOB. :popcorn:

You don't win them on Thursday night freshmen games.
As long as they play. Scores are irrelevant .
WhyLie Wrote:As long as they play. Scores are irrelevant .

Why do they keep score then?:eyeroll:
So parents can get on message boards and pump them up.
Xerxes Wrote:So parents can get on message boards and pump them up.

not pumping nobody up didn't mention any kids, just posted a score between rival schools. If you don't like it then kiss this:moon:Confusednicker:
Glad to see Bell has the numbers for a freshman team this year. After seeing the middle school numbers last year I am just happy they have as many as they do. What you people don't realize is that freshman team has about 6 players that have ever played an organized game. So hats off to the freshman coaches for even having them looked prepared. Good news is there is an army of lineman on that freshman team and a good number of them that have good looking bodies. So let them grow and learn and see what happens to them in a few years. To those freshman young men that are playing. Don't worry about the score worry about improving yourselves. Once you get to the varsity level then worry about the score. I went through the same thing my freshman year and by the time I was a varsity player it was a different story.
pureathlete Wrote:Glad to see Bell has the numbers for a freshman team this year. After seeing the middle school numbers last year I am just happy they have as many as they do. What you people don't realize is that freshman team has about 6 players that have ever played an organized game. So hats off to the freshman coaches for even having them looked prepared. Good news is there is an army of lineman on that freshman team and a good number of them that have good looking bodies. So let them grow and learn and see what happens to them in a few years. To those freshman young men that are playing. Don't worry about the score worry about improving yourselves. Once you get to the varsity level then worry about the score. I went through the same thing my freshman year and by the time I was a varsity player it was a different story.

Now that is very good advice for all young players.
Only a handful of those kids have ever played in a football game of any kind before this week. Maybe 4? Glad they are on the field and getting better. Sounds like they kept fighting the whole game. It will be interesting to see how much they improve in the future. Most will not be counted on for Varsity until there Junior year. Lots of time between then and now.
I heard that Camron Sizemore had three td passes called back then threw two more that were good, and ran for two.