Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pike Central has a few in AD.Slone,Olivia Hamilton,Brianna Hatmaker,from Pikeville,Cindy will miss these two,What about Paige Lowe?
Birdlegs Wrote:Pike Central has a few in AD.Slone,Olivia Hamilton,Brianna Hatmaker,from Pikeville,Cindy will miss these two,What about Paige Lowe?

I know Paige Lowe is eligible because she never played for Betsy Layne last year if she is even playing this year, but what about the other three? All of them played varsity ball last year..Did they get ruled eligible?
I heard AD is not eligible!
I heard the same thing, but I also heard that the 2 from Pikeville are practicing with the team and Paige Lowe is not playing. I heard this a couple of weeks ago, so the info could have changed...
all i know is PC has around 13 girls out right now :-) LETS GO HAWKS WOO HOO
Phoenix Wrote:I heard the same thing, but I also heard that the 2 from Pikeville are practicing with the team and Paige Lowe is not playing. I heard this a couple of weeks ago, so the info could have changed...

To even practice you have to be ruled eligible..When did their status change?
I know South Floyd has a new player from North Carolina that is evidently a good player. She has started for a AAA school for two years.