Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Morgan Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Really I don't know what to think, Paintsville has on O and D line plus another out in the secondary and receiver. I know Estill had their way but this is a very inexperienced Tiger team with the amount of freshmen playing and starting. It's a close win in the road for the Tigers but they will be tested IMO. Word today in campus is not good for the road ahead.

Tigers 30
Cougars 22
Paintsville by 12
I see Paintsville rolling! What's the news on campus! They look great last week against the bobcats.
Seen where the corner back Cody Charles moved back to Pikeville. Kid was good, that'll hurt them a lot.
Paintsville by 2 touchdowns
Gator95 Wrote:Seen where the corner back Cody Charles moved back to Pikeville. Kid was good, that'll hurt them a lot.

If Cody is back with his brothers on the Pikeville team that would be HUUUGE.ConfusedingleparTongueirateSho:rockon::worthy:

Regardless, the Tigers will beat Morgan by a bunch.
jetpilot Wrote:If Cody is back with his brothers on the Pikeville team that would be HUUUGE.ConfusedingleparTongueirateSho:rockon::worthy:

Regardless, the Tigers will beat Morgan by a bunch.

Oh I agree with that, I was just mentioning it because
I know it will hurt paints like against a good opponent
Not quite sure how it would work out for Cody in terms of eligibility. But if true, I'm glad he is back. Good kid, good football player.
PHSForever Wrote:Not quite sure how it would work out for Cody in terms of eligibility. But if true, I'm glad he is back. Good kid, good football player.

Should be no problem being eligible wherever he is living, which I assume is Pikeville. But yes, great kid. Wish the best for him wherever he is.:Cheerlead
jetpilot Wrote:Should be no problem being eligible wherever he is living, which I assume is Pikeville. But yes, great kid. Wish the best for him wherever he is.:Cheerlead
Only reason I said that was because I thought if you were on a roster, can't pick up and go to another school and play that same year? Maybe I'm just too darn old to remember the rules right. But I will know for sure in the morning where he is.
PHSForever Wrote:Only reason I said that was because I thought if you were on a roster, can't pick up and go to another school and play that same year? Maybe I'm just too darn old to remember the rules right. But I will know for sure in the morning where he is.

Don't think the roster matters if he hasn't played in a game yet. Don't want to speculate but if the family is all living together and not in Paintsville then...
:Cheerlead
PHSForever Wrote:Only reason I said that was because I thought if you were on a roster, can't pick up and go to another school and play that same year? Maybe I'm just too darn old to remember the rules right. But I will know for sure in the morning where he is.

Sure hope he is back. The kid sure played great last season. Will be good to see him in maroon and white with his brothers again. :Cheerlead
Paintsville will have no problem with this game.
Tigers - 28
Cougers - 14
Paintsville by 4 tds
Paintsville - 36

Morgan County - 6
Paintsville by 14.
Paintsville by 4 TDs
The loss of Charles is devastating, with Phelps out it magnifies the situation on the field in terms of personnel.
Belcher goes off

Paintsville by 14
TigerBlues Wrote:The loss of Charles is devastating, with Phelps out it magnifies the situation on the field in terms of personnel.

Looked good with out him against Besty Lane. It will hurt because you lose another body.. Wish him well..
Good luck to Coach Chirico and the Tigers.

Paintsville 35
Morgan County 14
This is me Wrote:Looked good with out him against Besty Lane. It will hurt because you lose another body.. Wish him well..

Thinking big picture, not a scrimmage vs Betsy Lane. Pikeville, Lex Christian, Raceland ect. And yes you lose another body, but do you have one as athletic with great size and speed and loves the game to replace him with? Just think how much better they would have looked with him instead of without. Ask people in Pikeville if they are happy he is back, but we already know that answer don't we? Also don't forget he almost put Lane in a coma with the hit he delivered last year, we don't have a multitude of those kind of players and this will absolutely have a huge impact on this year in the regular season and playoffs.
This is me Wrote:Looked good with out him against Besty Lane. It will hurt because you lose another body.. Wish him well..

Wake up man that was against Betsy Layne. Like Tiger Blues stated you have to look at the big picture. If you think this isn't a blow to our team you're delusional. We are dropping like flies and when you add in all the behind the scenes drama that's going on it just sickens me.
What kind of drama i had not heard about anything
I'm taking the Tigers in this one..

Paintsville 36
Morgan Co. 16
BlueCrew34 Wrote:What kind of drama i had not heard about anything

Me either, not a word.
My bad guys, didn't know It would be such a big deal or I wouldn't have said anything lol
Gator95 Wrote:My bad guys, didn't know It would be such a big deal or I wouldn't have said anything lol

Gator95 I'm glad you said that, you pointed out exactly what will happen and it's the absolute truth. It was a great post IMO.
I know that Paintsville's depth is an issue, but i never dreamed that the talk would be like this after how things sounded back in april on here. Phelps, Lineman, now Charles is gone. Who will be the primary recievers?
Pages: 1 2