Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jackson County @ Breathitt County 8/29 (KRMC Honey Bowl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts on this one? I got Breathitt 32 - 14. Game will be close for awhile. I don't know what kinda team Jackson County has this year.
Breathitt 35-12
Breathitt has a lot of work to do, breaking in a new QB and receivers. When Turner is healthy at RB, he will bring a much needed playmaker to our offense. Our defense seems to be improving, but the offense needs to produce and keep our defense off of the field. Jackson County is slowly but surly building a respectable football program. They seem to be getting better every year, and they have a solid coaching staff in place, who seem to be very dedicated to the program. With that being said, I look for this game to be much more competitive than previous years. I believe Jackson County will keep it close until halftime, and then the bobcats will pull away in the second half. Breathitt wins 35-21.
Breathitt by 20+
Breathitt County 28
Jackson County 14
Breathitt with A running clock late 2nd quarter.
Jackson County has got progressively better for several seasons. They are not quite there yet. Breathitt by 14.
Jackson in an upset 28-27!
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Jackson in an upset 28-27!
I agree.
Like to see Jackson pull the upset!
Jackson Co keeps it close, but Breathitt pulls away to win by 2 tds. Could be a tough year for the Bobcats.
I would Like to see Jackson County win :Cheerlead
NO offense to Breathitt but would love to see a Jackson County upset somehow. Would do that program wonders and I admire the job that staff is doing and the attitude which they are going about doing it.

Realistically I think it will be 40-20 Breathitt though.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Jackson in an upset 28-27!

It would be a major upset if Breathitt lost, but it would be nice to see a game between these teams that is not over by half. Go Bobcats!
If Jackson County has any offense they'll be right there in it. Breathitt's defense has been struggling from what I've seen in the scrimmages.
Though I am no longer on staff at Jackson County I am still pulling for them. Coach Shearer and his staff keep chopping and building.

Breathitt is well coached and thier boys will be well prepared! Don't know what the score will be but I know both sides will be coached up and will bring it Friday!

Go Generals and best wishes on your season Bobcat NATION, except this Friday.....LOL
Based on their scrimmages, I don't see Breathitt being up on anyone on this year's schedule enough to have a running clock. Unlike the last few years, this may be a Honey Bowl that isn't decided until the final down. They will continue to have to try and outscore teams until they get someone who knows how to run the defense.
People think jackson can beat Breathitt?
Is Jackson County an underdog...sure...can they compete...I think they can. I think they are going to surprise people of defense. Jackson County has a shot.
I will be doing score updates on Twitter and my Facebook page. @wolfpack_one
KCCFootball Wrote:People think jackson can beat Breathitt?

Sure they can! If they don't, I am confident that it will not be for lack of effort!