Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Games to watch this week?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what are the best games to watch? are they any playoff spots on the line this week?
None in Eastern Kentucky that will be close AND important. Of course, several teams must win to close out their district titles.
Pikeville vs. Paintsville
All-American Lineman Wrote:Pikeville vs. Paintsville

Should be a good game..
yeah..i agree
EKY Sportster Wrote:None in Eastern Kentucky that will be close AND important. Of course, several teams must win to close out their district titles.
WHAT ???????????????
Russell and Fleming- both undefeated in district play, winner wins 1st........ looser gets 2nd in district.. This is a very important game up here for us.......:devilflam
Devilologist Wrote:WHAT ???????????????
Russell and Fleming- both undefeated in district play, winner wins 1st........ looser gets 2nd in district.. This is a very important game up here for us.......:devilflam

sounds like a big game to me!:rockon:
Go Red Devils. I hope you win your game.
Ashland and Boyd Co. is a big important game is Boyd beats Ashland then I believe Boyd will end up 2nd in thier district if I'm not mistaken but I could be wrong on that.
Raceland and Paris is another important game winner is 2nd in district and has HOME field the following week. Although they will be playing each other next week anyway it just determines where they will be playing.
DEVIL89 Wrote:Ashland and Boyd Co. is a big important game is Boyd beats Ashland then I believe Boyd will end up 2nd in thier district if I'm not mistaken but I could be wrong on that.

There are 4 possible outcomes, the highest Boyd can reach is #3.

1. Assuming JC beats Mason, and Boyd wins, JC would be #1. It would be a round robin between Mason, Ashland, and Boyd County all with 2 district losses. Based on the points tiebreaker, Ashland would be #2, Mason #3, and Boyd #4.

2. Assuming Mason upsets JC, and Boyd wins, Mason and JC would each have one district loss with the breaker going to Mason so Mason would be #1 and JC #2. Then Boyd and Ashland would each have 2 district losses with the breaker going to Boyd and then being #3 and Ashland slipping to #4.

3. Assuming JC beats Mason, and Ashland wins, JC would be #1. Ashland would be #2. Mason would be #3. Boyd would be #4. Pretty simple scenario with every team in the district beating all the teams below them, and losing to all the teams above them.

4. Assuming Mason upsets JC, and Ashland wins, JC, Mason, and Ashland would be in a 3 way tie all with 1 district loss to each other, based on the tiebreaker, Ashland would be #1. Mason would be #2. JC would be #3. Boyd would be sitting #4.

Now with all that being said, the most likely scenario will be #3.
I like the number 3 scenario myself.
Somerset vs. Harlan
Every Game is a Big game if you play in it...lol
There are a bunch of good games here Russell and Fleming....Ashland and Boyd....plenty of good games Friday night.
All-American Lineman Wrote:Pikeville vs. Paintsville
i would put all my money on pikeville
Johnson Central @ Mason County

Leslie County @ Middlesboro

Clay County @ Bell County

Scott County @ Lafayette

DuPont Manuel @ Male
Duh...Estill @ Powell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomcat68 it sounds like this is going to be a very confusing friday night for everyone in TOMCAT land. I hope that the 3rd scenario would make it a little bit unconfusing. GOOD LUCK this friday!!
JC @ Mason County
Paintsville vs Pikeville
Somerset and Harlan for the 1 seed in district 7.
Somerset/Harlan....Paintsville will be a speedbump for Pikeville!
I hope their not even a speedbump. And they shouldn't be if Pikeville shows up to play.
TRAIN85 Wrote:I hope their not even a speedbump. And they shouldn't be if Pikeville shows up to play.
Strange things happen in Paintsville, this is a dangerous game.
Yes Fox but Pikeville has a dangerous team right now. Things are clicking well
Pikeville and Paintsville should be a great game. Both teams are going into the playoffs. Ones going in with a win, the other a loss. Pikeville's gotta show everyone they've still got it. and Paintsville has to show that the South Floyd game was a fluke.
JC vs Mason
Fleming vs Russell
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:Duh...Estill @ Powell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Might be a big game for Estill but majority of seniors from Powell have alreay wrote off this season. Estill wins huge .
LCC and Haysi,VA i think will be a good game but the Pikeville vs. Paintsville sounds good to.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Might be a big game for Estill but majority of seniors from Powell have alreay wrote off this season. Estill wins huge .

Doesnt Matter How Many Times Powell Or Estill For That Matter Has Lost In ANY Season...Past Present Or Future...They Always Come Out W/The Heart And Determination In This Game...
Pages: 1 2