Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clarks Wrestling Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How does everyone think the cards will do in wrestling this year?
Fair! 1 stand out is brandon Howard and some good wrestlers in ryan kelly adam dials B.j. Slone and his younger Bro Matt
yyeah they have got alot of talent this year and i think they will do pretty good this year
they should with the talent thats passed through there and a great coach, they definately should
they should do great!
what is their line up looking like this year?
I remember they were really good 2 years ago when i wrestled!
Brandon Howard doesn't wrestle
Turned out to be one of SC's worst teams i can remember. Very talented just didn't pull it together. Luckily they are very young. What happened to BJ slone.
cats eye Wrote:Turned out to be one of SC's worst teams i can remember. Very talented just didn't pull it together. Luckily they are very young. What happened to BJ slone.
He was checked into the hospital in Lexington Wednesday night due to pneumonia nd several other illnesses and was released Saturday morning.
beaverboy22 Wrote:He was checked into the hospital in Lexington Wednesday night due to pneumonia nd several other illnesses and was released Saturday morning.

Seems like SC had alot of tough breaks. BJ was a definate all stater. That would have been alot of points. Ryan kelley's injury kept him from being at least state runner up and Dials should have never got rolled. With the exception of bj they will have everyone back next year though. Do they have any heavy weights coming up.
yeah i am looking forward to watching our boys go really far next year!!! good luck guys!!!
Who coaches the team1
um..Josh Muncy i do believe but im not real sure.
I wish our local highschool had a wrestling team good luck SC.