Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne County @ North Laurel 8/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and Why?
Wayne Co
Both opened with good wins. Very hard to call. I'll go with Wayne in a close one.
Going to go with the jags mainly cause their at home in this one but it will be a good close game.
NL 24
WC 21
Wayne County 21
North Laurel 7
Call me a homer in this one.

North Laurel 32
Wayne County 28

Confusedmoke:
wayne county by 20
This will be another great game I will go with NL because they are at home and I think Wayne is down some this year
Gotta go with the home standing Jags by 8.
North Laurel in A close one. 2 point difference
Wayne 35-0
Wayne 28-21.
I would like to invite all eastern Kentuckians to come see two good ball games Saturday at North Laurel, I think you will enjoy high school football at it's best. first game begins at 6.
topnotch Wrote:I would like to invite all eastern Kentuckians to come see two good ball games Saturday at North Laurel, I think you will enjoy high school football at it's best. first game begins at 6.

too far to travel :biglmao:
Wayne county
2 years ago cardinals and jags had a great game in OT. I think we will see the same; Cards steal it in OT. 26-20
Should be a great game!
Wayne by 2 tds
I am for Coach Black good luck Jags.
The Khsaa scoreboard has North Laurel beating Wayne County 10-07. Anybody knows for sure or me and panther nation was the only ones to pick north laurel.....guess we are homer. Confusednicker:
They play the rest of the game tomorrow at 7.
Look at the date of that game....... Monday
KY Wildman Wrote:Look at the date of that game....... Monday

Thanks Confusedhh:
Updates?
north 23 wayne 21 final
Good win for North.
Congrats North. I would love to see those guys compete in the district this year. We escaped at North two years ago, but couldn't do it tonight. Young/inexperienced guys didn't make the needed plays, but played hard and we had a shot at the end.

Some growing up will happen and the Cards will get back to work on a short week for Garrard County.
Great win for North.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Congrats North. I would love to see those guys compete in the district this year. We escaped at North two years ago, but couldn't do it tonight. Young/inexperienced guys didn't make the needed plays, but played hard and we had a shot at the end.

Some growing up will happen and the Cards will get back to work on a short week for Garrard County.

Probably be another tough game this week.