Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Class 5A Rankings - BGR Fans Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's hear it. How'd you rank 'em after 1 week? Get your votes in by wed at 6:00 and I'll compile them and put the combined rankings out later wed night. I'll start:

1) B.Green
2) Pulaski Co
3) J.Hardin
4) Anderson Co
5) Mad Southern
6) W,Central
7) Franklin Co
8) Graves Co
9) Bullitt East
10) Christian Co
1. Bowling Green
2. Pulaski County
3. John Hardin
4. Warren Central
5. Anderson County
6. Madison Southern
7. Bullitt East
8. Franklin County
9. Cooper
10. Graves County
top 3 looks about right. I see lots of changes to the top 10 in the near future
pjdoug Wrote:top 3 looks about right. I see lots of changes to the top 10 in the near future

R U Sure pjdoug about the future...Just saying. Confusedhh:
64SUR Wrote:R U Sure pjdoug about the future...Just saying. Confusedhh:

I'm not sure of anything. are you? Smile
1. Bowling Green
2. Pulaski County
3. John Hardin
4. Warren Central
5. Madison Southern
6. Bullitt East
7. Anderson County
8. Cooper
9. Franklin County
10. Graves County
1. Bowling Green
2. John Hardin
3. Warren Central
4. Pulaski County
5. Madison Southern
6. Anderson County
7. Bullitt East
8. Franklin County
9. Cooper
10. Graves County

It's really too early to know, but I can guess with the best of them!
adopted purple Wrote:1. Bowling Green
2. John Hardin
3. Warren Central
4. Pulaski County
5. Madison Southern
6. Anderson County
7. Bullitt East
8. Franklin County
9. Cooper
10. Graves County

It's really too early to know, but I can guess with the best of them!

How goes it AP. Just a note on JH. They finish their game with Seneca tonight (weather permitting) with them trailing 15-6 in the 2nd quarter. Unless their performance improves, I wouldn't even have them in the top 10 at this point. Very disappointing performance on Friday. We will see if they can improve this.
That was a tough loss, Hoss. They had a rough start last year and were one stop away from a state championship. Again! I have no doubt they will finish strong.
By week 3 I think you will be able to tell a lot more about the top 10 teams
adopted purple do you honestly think Pulaski should be ranked #4? A classic "homer"ranking. Will be fun watching the Maroons prove you wrong on our home field this year!!
Woody Hayes Wrote:adopted purple do you honestly think Pulaski should be ranked #4? A classic "homer"ranking. Will be fun watching the Maroons prove you wrong on our home field this year!!

Here is my thinking on that. Until someone in 5a from the East beats one of the top 5A teams in the West, I'm going with the West. The last two years, John Hardin would have won the championship, if not for Bowling Green. In 2011 I think Warren Central would have won. Pulaski County was a good team last year, but John Hardin would have beat them in the finals, if they played. I don't have anything against Pulaski County. They were young last year and had NO depth. This year may be different, but until they prove it on the field, we won't know.
Woody Hayes Wrote:adopted purple do you honestly think Pulaski should be ranked #4? A classic "homer"ranking. Will be fun watching the Maroons prove you wrong on our home field this year!!

Shouldn't you be focusing on your week 2 opponent instead of BG in week 10? Hope the PC kids have more focus and discipline than you do.