Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that practice has started has anyone heard anything about their teams as far as new players, how they are working, and just anything in general?
It's still early. Girls who played volleyball are just getting started. Belfry has at least 3 or 4 girls who play, that won't be at practice untill next week due to going to the state tournament. I can't wait for the season to start!!!
Good Luck Belfry in the state tournament:rockon:
eaglehoops Wrote:Now that practice has started has anyone heard anything about their teams as far as new players, how they are working, and just anything in general?
Seems most teams are having closed practices and being pretty tight lipped about everything,guess we'll have to wait till season starts to know for sure.
Since volleyball is over how are things going. Anyone heard? I hope the Lady Pirates are working hard and getting ready. I just don't know how thing are going because I don't know how Collins is just yet. I know if it was Gannon there would be no question about it these girls would be working their butts off everyday for at least 2 hours. Hopefully, she has them under control and everything picked up from last year. She has some big shoes to fill but I'm sure that everything will be alright. These girls have played with each other way to long to let a change get to them
I dont know much about the 15th region.
Pike Centrals girls will be tough this year:1:
Got to go with my East Ridge Warriors.
One thing for sure is, it's going to be an interesting season.
We all no about the upperclassmen at Magoffin, the underclassmen have improved by miles, the Lady Hornets will go 8 or 9 deep this year instead of 6 or 7 like last year, watch out this team is better than last years, and with a trip to State under their belt the Lady Hornets have less pressure and more experience, I don't mean to be arrogant but I believe this is a top 10 team in the state.
I heard estill had a pretty good team this year.....
lilballa09 Wrote:I heard estill had a pretty good team this year.....
not in the 15th