Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset @ Pike County Central (8/29/14 Pike County Bowl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somerset (0-1) will make a trip to familiar site CAM Stadium, but instead of the Briar Jumpers meeting the Pirates of Belfry, they'll be meeting the Hawks from Pike County Central (0-0).

Somerset is coming off a hard loss to crosstown rival Southwestern 38-7 in the Ray Correll Bowl.

Pike County Central played a quarter and a half against Whitley County Friday night, building up a 14-0 lead over the Colonels before play was suspended and is now set to resume on Monday, September 22nd.

Kick-off slated for 6:00pm EST.

Who you guys got in this one?
BGR Exclusive, one day before it goes up on my Hawk's Hangout pages. Wink

[Image: 2zqh17n.jpg]
Pike Central by 14.
Somerset in a tight one. 28-21
Pike Central. By 2 TD's
Pike Central by 2 TDs
Pike County Central 38
Somerset 20

I just don't know if Somerset players that was suspended before season if they are playing in this game. Confusedmoke:
64SUR Wrote:Pike County Central 38
Somerset 20

I just don't know if Somerset players that was suspended before season if they are playing in this game. Confusedmoke:

They are playing.Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:BGR Exclusive, one day before it goes up on my Hawk's Hangout pages. Wink

[Image: 2zqh17n.jpg]

That's a neat feature. Robbie Lucas record at Somerset is 55-16 for a .774 winning percentage however.
Pike Central-34
Somerset-14
Walt Longmire Wrote:That's a neat feature. Robbie Lucas record at Somerset is 55-16 for a .774 winning percentage however.

Ah, thanks for pointing that out to me.

I updated the graphic, hopefully a mod will edit my post and add the updated version I sent.
Somerset
Well here is the updated version:

[Image: 30a9vl4.jpg]
Pike Central by 1. Usually go with Somerset but they have to show me they are up to their normal standards.
long bus ride...Pike Central by 6
I heard today the game was moved to Pikeville
Pike Central - 28
Somerset - 21
I'm going with the Briar Jumpers

Somerset 34
Pike Central 26
Somerset by 14
Pike Central 40 Somerset 20
Somerset
Somerset will get better with each passing week, but at this time, I believe Pike Central may be the better team. I like the Hawks by a score of 28-21. Good luck to both teams.
Hawks 28 bunnies 13
Heard the jumpers had a better week of practice, and are improving... How much is to be determined. One thing is for certain: The more time this young group gets together the better they'll be. Whether that translates into wins this year who knows but they will be very good in years to come. As ugly as it was they did improve from scrimmage to week 0, so we will see I suppose.
Knowing what PCC brings, this will be a good opportunity for P-burg to get an initial gauge on what the Jumpers begin the year with. Hope this game gets scouted well (P-burg plays PCC in 3 wks, and may meet Somerset down the road when it matters)...

:popcorn: