Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central vs Knox Central 8-29 @ Pigskin Classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts on this one???
Knox starts season 1-0. Perry will struggle this season.
Knox 21
Perry 7
Perry has all kinds of athletes if they will get used is the question. But for Perry to win they are going to have to put the ball in Prays hands.
Knox Central - 38

Perry Central - 13
Perry not very good, if Knox doesn't blow them out it could spell trouble. But I think KC wins easily.
Perry Central had a bad showing in their season opener. Knox Central 28-14.
Knox County Central 28
Perry County Central 14

GO Knox county central in this one. :Cheerlead
One of the biggest things Knox needs to do is stop all the stupid penalties again this year. Need to stop this now before it becomes a problem like it did last season.
Now that it's the regular season we will see what Knox is holding this year.. They are yet to put the whole team on the field this year. Not sure if they will be 100% for a few weeks yet.
Panthers need to keep their heads in this game!!!

KC 35
PCC 14
Knox Central wins this one unless Perry decides to hand the ball to Tobler and let him win some games for em.
Knox Central by 20.
Kc 40 pcc 14
Knox 44 Perry 13.
Same old zaga, Perry will win in A close one UNLESS ZAGA changes and picks Perry.
zaga_fan Wrote:Knox Central wins this one unless Perry decides to hand the ball to Tobler and let him win some games for em.

Second game of the season and we are already questioning the coaching. I'm afraid it is going to be a long year.
The Panther should be much improved this year. But like the NATION said they don't need all the mental mistakes. This killed them last year.
PCC needs to score a lot more than 7 points to stay in this game, or any game for that matter. KCC beats PCC by 10+
zaga_fan Wrote:Knox Central wins this one unless Perry decides to hand the ball to Tobler and let him win some games for em.

I would give it to Tobller for sure. He looks like a football player.
What's going to help the panthers out more than anything this year is the addition of a new Qb. This will allow Barger to go back to his best position which is WR. He has the best hands of any WR in SEKY and speed to go with it.
Knox 42
Perry 12
insideinfo Wrote:Second game of the season and we are already questioning the coaching. I'm afraid it is going to be a long year.

It's got to do with politics. Yea the kid who ran the ball for perry in the clay game is a freshmen. Yea I can see him playing but not being the starting back with the talent this team has. But he'd be a solid two man to fill in when a kid is winded. PCC will an could be a football school if certain things happen.. Until til then PCC will be satisfied hosting a playoff game and winning it on occassion and lose in the 2nd round and be happy.
It will be interesting to see how the panther defense does without Canady this year.
Good luck Amis, part of being 'A successful head coach is the ability to weather the storm. Good luck from Williamsburg
Panthers win 27-7
Knox central wins big!!!
Anyone know if this game has started yet? I'm hoping that this game is pushed back a bit in order for a later kickoff in game 2. I'm wanting to watch the Harris kid play down at Whitley before watching the Hounds/Warriors.