Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland VS Boyd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins alot on the line here boyd a .500 season and Ashland Looking for #2 in the district and a 8-2 record(would be there best regular season record under coach hart) And also just flat out pride as this is a rvalry i think the tomcats rebound in a big way on senior night

Ashland-35

Boyd-14
Ashland wins
Boyd is lucky too score, 42 Boyd maybe 6 or 8.
This is a big rivalry, Ashland is steaming after the JC loss, and Boyd Co. will just have to be the team they take it out on.

Ashland by 24+
Ashland wins going away, but unfortunately has to deal with the reality that there season ends the 2nd week of the playoffs.

It sucks, but JC proved they are just that good.
Ashland will win big
Ashland - 56
Boyd - 12
Rolleyes game postponed until SATURDAY due to field conditions, which would allow everyone to come watch the game..... OOOH where is it played..... BOYD.. Game will be Friday unless the field is flooded.. Putnam took a butt whoppin after the Kiwanis Bowl Thursday, it was nasty. I think the field was just flat out tore up after the game
[Image: 0451.jpg]
LovetheBucs Wrote:Ashland wins going away, but unfortunately has to deal with the reality that there season ends the 2nd week of the playoffs.

It sucks, but JC proved they are just that good.
JC is good, but not past the third round good
Elm street Wrote:JC is good, but not past the third round good

I disagree they could win the whole thing
I think that this will be a good game but I'd say Ashland will win, but it will be a good game..Boyd isnt bad they scored first kickoff against JC, and moved the ball agist them fairly well...
I don't look for this to be much of a game!! But i guess anyone can beat anyone but i dont see it coming on friday night!! I think the tomcats will really have a momentum change after this senior night game back at Putnam!! Boyd is always a good game no matter how the two teams match up! Should still be exciting!
Ashland-35
Boyd-7:Thumbs:
Ashland comes off a tough loss to JC and looks to finish out the regular season w/ a win
Hopefully we'll regroup this week after our loss to Johnson Central and get things together. If not, it could be a long night. Lee Evans is a great coach and his Lions are improving fast. With this being a rivalry game, all of the wins and losses, the stats, and the talent are thrown out and it comes down to who wants it more. The Tomcats are looking to make a statement after last week and the Lions have won 2 in a row and look for revenge from last year on the tomcats. The way I see it, if we can get a good performance from our O-line and maybe not have so many dropped passes, we should win this game. But we DEFINITELY should not overlook Boyd County, because if we do, we could see a repeat of the 2003 game. That being said, I think we'll come in confident and ready to play and take this one.

My prediction:

Ashland- 24
Boyd County- 14
Ashland wins this one no problem.
Ashland 35 Boyd 20
28-7 Ashland
AshlandTcat06 Wrote:Hopefully we'll regroup this week after our loss to Johnson Central and get things together. If not, it could be a long night. Lee Evans is a great coach and his Lions are improving fast. With this being a rivalry game, all of the wins and losses, the stats, and the talent are thrown out and it comes down to who wants it more. The Tomcats are looking to make a statement after last week and the Lions have won 2 in a row and look for revenge from last year on the tomcats. The way I see it, if we can get a good performance from our O-line and maybe not have so many dropped passes, we should win this game. But we DEFINITELY should not overlook Boyd County, because if we do, we could see a repeat of the 2003 game. That being said, I think we'll come in confident and ready to play and take this one.

My prediction:

Ashland- 24
Boyd County- 14

With it being boyd county and senior night and a home playoff game and could still win the district with a mason upset the cats have all the need to be motivated and bring they're A game this friday
Ashland by 3 td's
Ashland will win this, especially after their tough loss at Johnson last week. I'd like to see Coach Evans do well against his ole' Tomcats but I don't think it'll happen. Crazier things have happened though, I could be wrong. Wait, me wrong...........Doubtful!!!
Ashland will bounce back after a tough loss to JC and win by 3+ TD's
Ashland, you cant win in Ashland
It is hard to win in Ashland, but it can be done. Just ask Russell and Ironton who have done so in the past year. No one will win in Ashland the rest of this year though.
Look for a good game, Boyd will come to play! If Ashland lets them hang around like they did LC look out! Ashland has got to get that killer instinct! Thomas has to hit the hole hard an fast if he starts to dance like last week it could be a long night? Mahan must hold on to the ball an check off his recievers an throw the ball quicker, got to make better decisions!
Ashland will win in a close game but they will put the game out of reach in the last period. I say:

Ashland- 35

Boyd- 14
AHS86 Wrote:Look for a good game, Boyd will come to play! If Ashland lets them hang around like they did LC look out! Ashland has got to get that killer instinct! Thomas has to hit the hole hard an fast if he starts to dance like last week it could be a long night? Mahan must hold on to the ball an check off his recievers an throw the ball quicker, got to make better decisions!

I agree even though this team has had a good season they seem to have lost that swagger they had in the past it was there during the russell and belfry games where they wouldnt be denied victory but that was only a brief flash the teams of the past few years went into every game knowing they were the best team on the field and the only way they would lose was if they beat themselves this team needs to gain that confidence and a thrashing of B.C would help they have to believe they are the best team on the field and play like it no matter who the oppenent is
Anytime you have a game this big of a rival you get the best out of both teams..Bc will hold thier own for as long as they can but tomcats win 45-21.
Ashland all the way
Just to be contrary (lol) I will take Boyd Co. in an upset.
Boyd 22 - 21
Pages: 1 2