Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Southern...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No doubt he's the best in the country...Can Madison Southern be the best team in the state in 5A?...Go Eagles!...Damien is amazing...he is easily worth the price of admission.
After seeing what Pulaski did tonight.....NO.
Keep riding the Damien Harris train. Pulaski won't flinch when they see him like everyone else does. I've told you before they're on a mission and out for blood. PC will hit him harder than they've hit anyone all year because of the way you folks preach about him. He's a great ball player, but he bleeds just like the rest of us.
Good yes. Great No. There's no player in the state like Harris, but PC is on a whole different level
Pulaski is better than Southern I believe that 100%, in the playoffs anything can happen...and that's Damien Harris.
Wildcat, talking about bleeding...come on dude...17 year olds.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:No doubt he's the best in the country...Can Madison Southern be the best team in the state in 5A?...Go Eagles!...Damien is amazing...he is easily worth the price of admission.

No.............PULASKI!!
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Wildcat, talking about bleeding...come on dude...17 year olds.

Don't take that the wrong way. Figure of speech. It's football, you bleed occasionally. I could have said sweats just like the rest of us. Is that sensitive enough for you?
Yes it is...thanks
Wildcat18 Wrote:Don't take that the wrong way. Figure of speech. It's football, you bleed occasionally. I could have said sweats just like the rest of us. Is that sensitive enough for you?

They will next accuse you of trying to hurt him by simply hitting him hard.
Pulaski Will Be The Team This Year