Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tampa Bay 23 - Philadelphia 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tampa Bay- 23
Philadelphia- 21

Tampa Bay's horrible, remember alfus?? The Bengals lost to them, and you stated how horrible they were and how embarassing it was. Go ahead, lay into the Eagles
WWOOOO HOOOOOOO.... with a win tomorrow night the cowboys will be in first place in this division... Good Job Eagles for doing what needed to be done today!!! LOL..... Smile (and to think.... Tampa Bay!!!).....
BFritz Wrote:Tampa Bay- 23
Philadelphia- 21

Tampa Bay's horrible, remember alfus?? The Bengals lost to them, and you stated how horrible they were and how embarassing it was. Go ahead, lay into the Eagles

Dude, you have a whole lot of growing up to do. No joke.
Another thing Fritz, go find one time where I said that Tampa Bay was horrible. I just called them a winless team. If you go to the prediction thread I said it could have been a good game. Not once did I ever say that Tampa Bay was a bad team, or that it was an embarrassing loss. Just a bad one.
Crazy with that guy hitting the 62-yard field goal.
was a good game the kicker is a beast
alfus21 Wrote:Another thing Fritz, go find one time where I said that Tampa Bay was horrible. I just called them a winless team. If you go to the prediction thread I said it could have been a good game. Not once did I ever say that Tampa Bay was a bad team, or that it was an embarrassing loss. Just a bad one.

You said the Bengals weren't good because they lost to a winless team
Congrats Tampa Bay glad to see them get 2 in a row with Gradkowski at the helm
alfus21 Wrote:Another thing Fritz, go find one time where I said that Tampa Bay was horrible. I just called them a winless team. If you go to the prediction thread I said it could have been a good game. Not once did I ever say that Tampa Bay was a bad team, or that it was an embarrassing loss. Just a bad one.
alfus21 Wrote:Scoreboard is all I care about today bub. The Bungals are back, and in old fashioned form. Losing to a winless team. :letsparty
alfus21 Wrote:They're back Fritz. Nobody is talking them up anymore. They can't score in big situations and they can't stop the run.

I love how you said the Bungals would blow Tampa Bay out, but now you're saying Tampa isn't that bad. Why did you predict a blowout if they weren't that bad?

Ok, you never said they're horrible, but you implied that they're a bad team and called them the Bungals for losing to them. So, losing to them makes the Bengals bad enough to disrescpect in the probly the worst possible way, but they're not horrible? Please explain that logic
BFritz Wrote:Ok, you never said they're horrible, but you implied that they're a bad team and called them the Bungals for losing to them. So, losing to them makes the Bengals bad enough to disrescpect in the probly the worst possible way, but they're not horrible? Please explain that logic

I call them the Bungals if they lose to anybody. Just like when they lost before that. Go check on that one too.
Tampa played good, but Ronde Barber pretty much done it all for the Bucs. Barber had two defensive touchdowns and whoever is in Tampa needs to look for the kicker's leg after nailing that 62 yarder as time expired....WOW.
Given that McNabb was sick during the game, so sick he hurled on the field. If he was all himself i dont think Tampa would have gotten the two D TD'S and the field goal wouldnt have made a difference....Cowboys might take first place with a win tonight but we'll see who is on top at the end.....E.A.G.L.E.S.
fritz...give it up...the bengals are terrible