Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Watch Summer Slam for free(u r welcome)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hogan opens Summer Slam
Hogan talks about WWE Network and $9.99..

After Hogan leaves, an Awesome Summer Slam promo.

Up first: Miz © vs. Dolph ziggler (IC Champ match)
Ziggler has pretty much dominated this match because Miz is scared of getting hit in his "Money Maker"
Ziggler goes for the famouser but Miz counters into the skull crushing finally but Ziggler kicks out...match continues
Ziggler hits the Zig Zag for th 1..2..3...New IC champ, Dolph Ziggler
Paige defeats AJ to win the divas championship
Up next: flag match, Rusev vs. Swagger
Rusev defeats Swagger with the accalade (Swagger passes out)
Up next: Lumberjack match...Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose
Ambrose is literally taking everyone out in his site
Ambrose hits Rollins finishing monover the curb stomp, pins Rollins, Kane breaks it up, lumberjacks get in and start going at it..

after the ring is cleared by Ambrose, Rollins comes in from behind and hits Ambrose with the MITB briefcase and gets the win
Up next: Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho

Remember, Rowan and Harper are banned from Ringside
Bray Wyatt defeats Chris Jericho....Bray Wyatt jabs Jericho in the throat outside the ring then hits Sister Abigal into the barracade then puts Jericho back in the ring and hits Sister Abigal again and gets the win
Up next: Stephanie McMahon vs. Brie Bella
Nikki just turned on Brie
The script holds true to form with sister turning on sister.

I cant believe people pay for this stuff.

Yes, I am watching for free just to laugh at those who cheer for this scripted stuff.

I posted on this happening in another tread, so nobody should be shocked.
Up next: Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns
Reigns kicks out of an RKO
Is there anything more funny then the fake head butt in wrestling entertainment/

Or the ref counting to two and then instead of tapping the mat for the three count, he will take his hand a half inch away from the mat and then pull his arm as far back as it will go, so he does not have to give the three count. Of course this takes longer then a three count ever would.

And the fans all hold their breath for this thinking the match will end.
Reigns defeats Orton with the spear as Orton was going for the punt
That was a worse non-three count in the history of wrestling entertainment.
Yessssss new wwe champ...............brock lesnar
Pure dominance by Brock Lesnar.
Just as the script was leaked out Cena drops the crown and now the new champ will lose his title shortly to double R.

No shock being the script was leaked out so far in advance.
Amazing show, amazing matches.

Right up there with Wrestlemania 30 as one of the best cards of the year.
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:Amazing show, amazing matches.

Right up there with Wrestlemania 30 as one of the best cards of the year.

I agree. Great show!
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:The script holds true to form with sister turning on sister.

I cant believe people pay for this stuff.

Yes, I am watching for free just to laugh at those who cheer for this scripted stuff.

I posted on this happening in another tread, so nobody should be shocked.

NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Is there anything more funny then the fake head butt in wrestling entertainment/

Or the ref counting to two and then instead of tapping the mat for the three count, he will take his hand a half inch away from the mat and then pull his arm as far back as it will go, so he does not have to give the three count. Of course this takes longer then a three count ever would.

And the fans all hold their breath for this thinking the match will end.

Don't feed the troll
Best Cena match ever
Dat Dude Wrote:Best Cena match ever

:happybliss: