Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins to Playoffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just wanting to know what people think about Jenkins gettin the 4th seed in playoffs..
Its great it hasnt been done in 12 years
I'm really glad for Jenkins making the playoffs. They have played in some tough games all season in which a few of them I feel that they should have won(ex. Pikeville). Congrats on making the playoffs.
Friday_Night_Lights Wrote:I'm really glad for Jenkins making the playoffs. They have played in some tough games all season in which a few of them I feel that they should have won(ex. Pikeville). Congrats on making the playoffs.
Thanks man this means alot to me I hope we can get em in the playoffs
Congrats to the Cavaliers!
Do I get to eat my crow raw or cooked. I really didn't think it was possible but great job Cavs and good luck in the playoffs.
Pikeville will be ready in the playoffs. Can you spell r-u-n-n-i-n-g c-l-o-c-k

:devilflam:devilflam:devilflam
OK2NV Wrote:Do I get to eat my crow raw or cooked. I really didn't think it was possible but great job Cavs and good luck in the playoffs.
cooked lol
we have really turned some heads fellows
Glad to see Jenkins in the playoffs for the first time in 12 years. Although I am not a Jenkins fan and was rooting for AC last night, I respect your alls football program and hope u all make a run in the playoffs. But for the little schools like Allen Central and Jenkins as well that says alot for teams and schools like that in making the playoffs. Shows how hard these kids have worked to get to were they are right now and how the Coaches intelligience and gameplans have worked. And it looks like All-American Lineman is a player for the Football team so I wish u and the rest of the squad best of luck during the playoffs. Just making the playoffs is great enough, but I would absolutely love to see u all get a win or two to make it even sweeter, but if not, stand tall and be proud! Best of luck and much respect
Goodjob Jenkins =)
And after reading this post, I guess I am now a Jenkins fan...lol
and i can assure you that the respect is very much mutual...congrats on a fine season by Allen Central as well
-STAT- Wrote:Glad to see Jenkins in the playoffs for the first time in 12 years. Although I am not a Jenkins fan and was rooting for AC last night, I respect your alls football program and hope u all make a run in the playoffs. But for the little schools like Allen Central and Jenkins as well that says alot for teams and schools like that in making the playoffs. Shows how hard these kids have worked to get to were they are right now and how the Coaches intelligience and gameplans have worked. And it looks like All-American Lineman is a player for the Football team so I wish u and the rest of the squad best of luck during the playoffs. Just making the playoffs is great enough, but I would absolutely love to see u all get a win or two to make it even sweeter, but if not, stand tall and be proud! Best of luck and much respect
-STAT- Wrote:And after reading this post, I guess I am now a Jenkins fan...lol
Thanxs man this post and your previous post means alot to me and the rest of the team, i love seeing support ..especially on here
-STAT- Wrote:Glad to see Jenkins in the playoffs for the first time in 12 years. Although I am not a Jenkins fan and was rooting for AC last night, I respect your alls football program and hope u all make a run in the playoffs. But for the little schools like Allen Central and Jenkins as well that says alot for teams and schools like that in making the playoffs. Shows how hard these kids have worked to get to were they are right now and how the Coaches intelligience and gameplans have worked. And it looks like All-American Lineman is a player for the Football team so I wish u and the rest of the squad best of luck during the playoffs. Just making the playoffs is great enough, but I would absolutely love to see u all get a win or two to make it even sweeter, but if not, stand tall and be proud! Best of luck and much respect
Thanks man and yes I do play for Jenkins and it is kinda sad that AC worked so hard but then got there dreams shot down, but we are in the playoffs and we will represent for em
Im also a player for Jenkins u can guess im running back cause my name.. lol well jenkins has finally got people behind them and im so glad, thanks for all the support.. and everyone who doughted us, well i see things have changed and thanks..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Im also a player for Jenkins u can guess im running back cause my name.. lol well jenkins has finally got people behind them and im so glad, thanks for all the support.. and everyone who doughted us, well i see things have changed and thanks..
thats right
yeah baby were goin 2 the playoffs..
We are part of history
our names will be minchined for this team goin 2 playoffs..
Thats is great congrats!
thanks
Congrats to Jenkins hope you guys go far make your town proud! Good Luck!
First off Congrats on making the playoffs and second I wouldn't be suprised to see you guys pull the upset. I respect what you guys have done and from what I've wittnessed the Jenkins Football team is a Classy bunch. You guys are really in all honesty good enough to be the 3 seed and probabily would have been had some games been scheduled differently..Some advice. Don't be satisified just being there, go in there and KNOW your better than the teams you'll be up against. Could you imagine if you could pull off a couple of upsets..Shock the State!!
Moe Wrote:First off Congrats on making the playoffs and second I wouldn't be suprised to see you guys pull the upset. I respect what you guys have done and from what I've wittnessed the Jenkins Football team is a Classy bunch. You guys are really in all honesty good enough to be the 3 seed and probabily would have been had some games been scheduled differently..Some advice. Don't be satisified just being there, go in there and KNOW your better than the teams you'll be up against. Could you imagine if you could pull off a couple of upsets..Shock the State!!

Thanks so much.. and ill tell everyone this.. and dont worrie were hungry for more, and we will pull some upsets..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Thanks so much.. and ill tell everyone this.. and dont worrie were hungry for more, and we will pull some upsets..

I like your attitude, but there is no scenario on earth where Jenkins goes to Pikeville and wins. In fact, I don't think Jenkins will score next time. It will be like the Hazard game, about 28-0 at halftime and 42-0 or 42-6 final.
jetpilot Wrote:I like your attitude, but there is no scenario on earth where Jenkins goes to Pikeville and wins. In fact, I don't think Jenkins will score next time. It will be like the Hazard game, about 28-0 at halftime and 42-0 or 42-6 final.
Did you predict a score on the first time these two teams met?
Pikeville 58, Jenkins 14. Jenkins's 1st string scores their 14 on Pikeville's 3rd string.(jetpilot on first prediction the first time these two teams met)
Looks like you WAS WAY OFF ON THIS ONE THERE PAL..So everyone, please overlook jetpilot as he has too much jetlag!
Jenkins just give it EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AND LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD! We have a game to take care of this week first!
Jenkins needs to take care of business this week before they can worry about the trip north on 23. The boys can be proud of their accomplishments this year.
How far does everyone think they can go? No wishful thinking just real predictions. I wouldn't count on teams to be the same as they were in their first meetings.
Pages: 1 2 3 4