Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cheer Movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I no that there are only the "Bring it on" series (that i no of) but i think there should be more cheerleading movies. What do you all think?

:Cheerlead ...and my fav is the original "Bring it on."
My daughters love the "Bring it on" series also and it is true that part 1 is better. The problem I have with cheerleading movies ( and this comes from an x-cheerleader) they tend to want to show cheerleaders as being stupid and that is not always the case. Cheerleaders like to show off and have fun and I guess sometimes this comes off as acting stupid but not being stupid. I enjoyed the series they had on the dumbar cheerleading team. It showed hom much hard work goes into it. Most of those team members were really very smart and planned on attending college. Some were even getting scholarships on grades and not athletics. That's the type of movies I would like to see with cheerleading.
Which movie was it that cheerleaders were robbing places? I like that one pretty good. It was pretty funny. I know the name of it. I just can't think of it right now.
Did you know that a local was in the last bring it on movie.
who was the local?
Griffin Myers - he's originally from Pikeville but now cheers for Ky. Elite and helps out with some other coreography program.
OffTheHook Wrote:Which movie was it that cheerleaders were robbing places? I like that one pretty good. It was pretty funny. I know the name of it. I just can't think of it right now.

Was it that movie Sugar and Spice lol
NYY10 Wrote:Was it that movie Sugar and Spice lol

That was it! LOL! Funny movie!
I Love the bring it on movies but, I do agree that the first one is my favorite!!!
Yes, I love the Bring It On movies.
blackcatforever Wrote:Griffin Myers - he's originally from Pikeville but now cheers for Ky. Elite and helps out with some other coreography program.

I thought he was at Gym Tyme in Louisville?
My step-daughter is in the last "Bring It On" movie. Actually her entire all-star cheer squad was in it. You can see them.... their uniforms say "SUNCOAST" on them and they are green and white....
Wow! that's amazing!! Thats an awesome thing to brag about
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Wow! that's amazing!! Thats an awesome thing to brag about

LOL.... Not really bragging... I didn't even know she was in it until she called and told us!! LOL..... You can see her several times and she does a tumbling pass during the competition part of the movie....
Cool.
I like the 1st Bring It On Movie. Didn't really get into the oter ones as much. Also liked Sugar and Spice!! Funny movie to watch!!
The new cheerleading movie coming out has alot of hype, look into that withen the next weekend or two.
my favorite is bring it on-in it to win it