Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset vs. Harlan Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somerset plays Harlan in a huge district game at the Briar Patch to determine the district championship. Who wins??
Somerset.........Go Jumpers!
Somerset in a close one
Somerset by 3 touchdowns
Somerset-35
Harlan-21
Somerset 30-28
Somerset!
Harlan
I'm not going to make a prediction on this game. But it is for the District 7 title and homefield advantage through the playoffs. Both teams should be jacked up and ready to go. Should be a good one in the patch
Somerset big ! Too much talent on the Briar Jumpers Roster !

Somerset-42
Harlan----14
Harlan's D is playing great, I see them winning this in a close game... It seems for the past 3 or 4 years the two best teams in district 7 always have a battle for the title
and it's differed from Willamsburg,Somerset,LC and Harlan leading at one point or another until the game between 2 of these 4 teams play.
I think the past 3 years it has went from LC vs Somerset, to Willamsburg vs. Harlan, to LC to Somerset again, to Harlan vs. Somerset...Crazy district
Somerset will take this game by 2 touchdowns..

Somerset-35
Harlan-21
I think it will be a real close game, but I'll take somerset by a td.
Harlan 34 Somerset 29
Somerset: too much speed
somerset...by 14
Actually i made a mistake, its not for the district title, just the season title. These two teams are likely to meet again in 2 weeks to decide the district title for real.
JumperFootball Wrote:Actually i made a mistake, its not for the district title, just the season title. These two teams are likely to meet again in 2 weeks to decide the district title for real.

That is correct. The district titles are awarded the second round. Regular season is now for seeding purposes only.
somerset by 14+
Ross deaton is the best QB i've seen in awhile. Harlan stands no chance against his great arm and scrambling abilities.
Slamdown Wrote:Ross deaton is the best QB i've seen in awhile. Harlan stands no chance against his great arm and scrambling abilities.
Yup... thats what you all said before we beat them.. I mean played them... my bad:thumpsup:
SW81 Wrote:Yup... thats what you all said before we beat them.. I mean played them... my bad:thumpsup:

You say we.. Does that mean you played? Or did you watch from the watercooler?
JumperFootball Wrote:You say we.. Does that mean you played? Or did you watch from the watercooler?
Ha your funny. but no I am a Father of two Southwestern football players. And loved watching my two boys and thier teamates of Southwestern High School put Somerset in the losing bracket after that friday night.Confusedhh:
SW81 Wrote:Ha your funny. but no I am a Father of two Southwestern football players. And loved watching my two boys and thier teamates of Southwestern High School put Somerset in the losing bracket after that friday night.Confusedhh:

haha your funny... NOT!!! This is a much better Somerset football team than in the non-district schedule and I believe that Somerset could and would play with SWHS if not beat them if we played again.

But anyways, I started this thread for thoughts on Somerset vs. Harlan not Somerset vs. SWHS earlier in the season.
Gotta give it to Somerset, I like em and they're QB is good.

Somerset-22
Harlan-19
Somerset 40
Harlan 21
Is Deaton gettin any D1 looks for QB?
somerset still comes out on top. Harlan D better play very well if they want the win. Deaton and Cole are going to be hard to stop.