Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Football Promo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[YOUTUBE="WYMT Thursday Night Football"]?v=1f2K_yDsJEo&[/YOUTUBE]
L... O... L...
Oops!!!
#BringBackDerek :please:
MCMiner247 Wrote:#BringBackDerek :please:

I agree with you 100% he was the best!!!!!

:Wave::Wave:
#BringBackWollowitz
Derek Forrest is great. He is now at WLKY in Louisville and recently did a video about Collins.

http://www.wlky.com/news/high-school-pla...z3AIyLShZc
Derek was good for sure. I loved Sports OT back when it was Keith Casebolt, Brian Milam, and Jeremiah Johnson.
Thanks for the love guys! You are missed!
HAROLD Wrote:Derek was good for sure. I loved Sports OT back when it was Keith Casebolt, Brian Milam, and Jeremiah Johnson.

Keith was the man.
For most of these fans, the obsession with sports OT didn't start until Brian Milam was head dog, but Sports OTs real daddy was Keith.

Phone Calls please!
Good job Sports Overtime. I never miss a show. :thanks:
Thank God for WYMT new channel.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Keith was the man.
For most of these fans, the obsession with sports OT didn't start until Brian Milam was head dog, but Sports OTs real daddy was Keith.

Phone Calls please!

Jay Crawford FTW
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Keith was the man.

Phone Calls please!

Jay Crawford, currently of ESPN, and the former host of Cold Pizza on ESPN networks was the originator of the show, but yes, it did hit its peak with Milam and Casebolt.