Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill 36, West Carter 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
cheeya. big ben benedict is my boy. he's a monster (and he's only a soph-uh-more).
Congrats to Estill
Big win for Estill, Congrats. Most improved team in AA.
Congrats Estill
Congrats Estill
YAY!!!! SHOCKED EVERYONE AGAIN!!! Wooo Hooo!!!
Congrats Estill.
Congrats to Estill!
congrats Estill
Grats to Estill.. Good luck to them next week as they travel to Powell.
Congrats Estill
Estill's Defense Was ALL Over West...#79 Daniel Philhower Caused 2 Fumbles And Recovered One...Sacked The Quarterback At Least 3 Times...And Had Quite A Few Tackles....The Entire Defense Played GREAT...If I'm Not Mistaken #44 Justin Covey Had An Interception...OVERALL Just A Good Hard Fought Never Gave Up...Didnt Quit Game For Estill...GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!
Correctly, Estill has gotten back to its' roots and is running the double wing again.

They MAY have won more games had they not tried to play Franklin ball.

Hopefully KY high school teams will realize that Tony Franklin has not been the answer. As far as I know, his "system" has produced ZERO state titles. (albeit OCath and ETown were close)
Owensboro Cath. has been to 2 straight championships right? getting beat by belfry and russell i believe
LovetheBucs Wrote:Correctly, Estill has gotten back to its' roots and is running the double wing again.

They MAY have won more games had they not tried to play Franklin ball.

Hopefully KY high school teams will realize that Tony Franklin has not been the answer. As far as I know, his "system" has produced ZERO state titles. (albeit OCath and ETown were close)

Yea I Think If We Could Go Back And Play Some Of The Teams From Earlier In The Season Again...We Would Prolly Beat Them...Like Lewis, Bellevue, Prolly Gave Letcher A Good Game...Dont Kno If We'd Have Beat Them...
Trent Arvin # 60 Also Had An Interception And A Couple Of Sacks...AndrewWitt #55 Had One Sack...Ben Benedict #24 Rushed For Over 100 Yards
Tony Franklin's "system" hasn't gotten it done. I think coaches are getting to the point of understanding just that.

I think Estill would have been better had they played good double wing/misdirection football as they have for years.

Regardless, a nice win for Estill. I wish them the absolute best.