Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Honesty Rather than Political Correctness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it is long past time for the majority to speak up in regard to the silliness being perpetrated by the politically correct reprobates in our society.

I love the Ole Miss Rebels. I love the Atlanta Braves. I love the Cleveland Indians and Chief Wahoo. I love the tomahawk chop and have done it numerous times at Fulton County Stadium and Turner Field. I love the Confederate battle flag. I love the Washington Redskins. I love the Chicago Blackhawks.

On the other hand, I despise the mealy mouthed jellyfish who lost their manhood, withered, and renamed the Miami Redskins, the Stanford Indians, and the St. John's Redmen.

Since, I am sure, there are many who feel as I do, I hope they will speak out and stand up for this much maligned freedom before it is destroyed by the politically correct nuts. And, as for anyone offended by my post, they can collectively go to hell.
Hey, don't forget the Vikings. Wouldn't the classic image of thieving, killing and plunder associated with their exploits through history be an affront to those dear folks of Nordic origins? The Danes, the Swedes, the Norwegians, and the Icelanders?